PDA

View Full Version : Henry and Bodea (and new found friend)

Katelf
01-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi folks,
A walk today in the nearby woods. Nice trail through here, and the dogs have a blast. Henry is in a sweater (which he doesn't mind) because his hair is so short and it has been so cold lately. They met a new friend (I think he's a boxer? He's HUGE!) He was a gentle giant of a guy.

Thanks for looking, enjoy :)

MonicanHonda
01-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Aww, how cute. :) Their new friend is a cutie too.

Taz_Zoee
01-11-2010, 04:52 PM
LOL, I love the first pic where Henry's face is buried in the snow! And yes, Coby is a nice big good lookin' boxer. :D :D

lizbud
01-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Great picture of your babies. They look so cute together.:)

Coby is a handsome pup.:) I love Boxers.

cassiesmom
01-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi, Henry and Bodea and hello, new-found friend! I'm glad you had fun in the snow and I am glad to see pictures of you again! :D

boomersooner
01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
How cute!! Henry made my nose cold with that picture of him with his in the snow!!!

Katelf
01-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the nice comments. Poor pups were exhausted when they got home and slept like babies.

Henry is intrepid in the snow, bounding into snowdrifts and burying his nose if he thinks a mouse or something is under there. He was burrowing somewhere else later on in our walk, and he burrowed so much he wiggled his way out of his coat. LOL LOL. :)

amberlynn
01-12-2010, 02:32 PM
awww they are so adorable...........henry remind me of mojos "cousin" cept he is a long hair and he does the same thing...him and mojo burrow thru the snow......and coby wut a handsome man he is..........well hope u guys are stayin warm were u at cuz im not....rite now it is 42 below zero.........stay warm guys......