PDA

View Full Version : a cute pic of my Ellie and Nikki up in the tree

carole
01-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Just took these yesterday and thought i would like to share my two sweet girls, Ellie and her daughter Nikki, ENJOY.

katladyd
01-10-2010, 06:01 PM
They are both adorable! Please give my love to all your precious furkids, especially Ash. I hope he is feeling well and doing good.:love:

Freedom
01-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Ella, that deep green is stunning as a background, show off your pretty colors!

Nikki: GET DOWN! :D

cassiesmom
01-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Hi, beautiful Ellie and Nikki! Please be careful in the tree, sweet Nikki!

Karen
01-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Oh, Nikki, you look majestic in that tree, a true huntress like your ancestors! Kisses to both girls, please!

Pinot's Mom
01-11-2010, 08:02 AM
Great pictures, thanks! They're so cute! Careful in that tree, Nikki!

Hugs and kisses to both! :love:

Barbara
01-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Oh how sweet- what happy kitties to have such a climbing tree:)

Anikaca77
01-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Very cute pics!

Melissa

catmandu
01-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Yes Nikki be careful!!:eek:
Thats a big tall tree and you are such a little Cat!!:love:
And Ella you look so good on satin.:cool:
And of course Prayers for Our Dear Friend Ash!!
:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
:love: Aweee they are both so Sweet & Adorable.. great pics thanks

carole
01-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks everyone, yes Nikki is up in her favourite tree, she is a real little climber, she also loves to be on the roof of the house,it freaks me out believe me.
And i swear Ellie just poses for the camera,she always looks so darn cute,but then i am biased lol.

Glad you enjoyed seeing my girls, the elusive Lexie does not feature here much , only because it is so hard to get a decent pic of my black girl.

Ash is doing well at the moment, still pulling his fur out though, big chunk of it there today, does it on a daily basis now, just as well he has very thick fur and quite a bit of it,but with his summer coat ,he is starting to get a few bald patches,there does appear to be nothing wrong, i checked his coat for anything and it is just fine, so must be stress related or just dementia with his CRF,poor ole guy,thanks for your concerns.

RICHARD
01-11-2010, 07:46 PM
LOL,
Do you remember this from childhood? It was a chant that kids used during jump rope sessions!

______ (a girl's name) and ______(a boy's name) sitting in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love
Then comes marriage
Then comes ________(girl's name) with a baby carriage
How many children will they have?
{continue to count until someone makes a mistake}

katladyd
01-11-2010, 08:38 PM
OMG! I remember that one! My best friend when I was a child was the boy down the street. We used to get that all the time!:D

carole
01-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Richard can you please tell me where that response came from, i am bewildered,how come you thought about that chant in this thread lol, confused, I don't remember it, we probably had a kiwi version though.