PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!!!

luckies4me
01-09-2010, 09:16 PM
I have been internetless (broken computer) for a long time now and just got my computer back up and running...which means, I have NOT been able to send out my Christmas cards because all of my information was stored on this computer. It is finally working now, and I have just addressed all of my cards. I just wanted to inform everyone. I was actually hoping someone would find a way to contact me lol, but no one did. So now that my computer is working and I have the list handy, I will be sending cards out this coming Monday. So consider it a Happy New Year card or something. :p I just feel it is my responsibility to let everyone know, as after all, it was I who organized the whole thing.

It would be great if you could pm me when you recieve my card. I'm thinking it wont take as long for them to arrive now that the holiday season is over. Also, thank you so much for the beautiful cards and pictures of the pets. I love them all! I even got a birthday card! :D

Hope everyone is doing well. I don't forsee any problems with my computer in the near future, as I had it completely redone. Hopefully I'll have another laptop here within the next month or two. :)

Karen
01-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Welcome back! And we look forward to getting your card, I promise I'll PM when we get ours - I'm all the way across the country from you, give or take a few miles!

luckies4me
01-09-2010, 09:30 PM
I just got your email too Karen! I wasn't ignoring, just had no way to check, lol. I am so glad to have my computer back. :D I can't tell you how lost I felt without it. It's like an addiction. :p