PDA

View Full Version : Ghost cat?

RICHARD
01-07-2010, 11:14 PM
I have a 'ghost' cat that lives with me.

I have seen it three times around the house. Actually, I have seen it out on the back porch at night..

It's a huge white cat that sits by the food dishes that I leave out for my little frens.

The first time I saw this cat was when I was checking to see it any of the outdoor cats were eating.

I always take a peek out the back door to see who is out and about. As I looked out, this HUGE white cat that looked alot like Ed, was sitting there, staring at me,.

I moved over to take a good look and he disappeared. This has happened two more times in the last month.:eek::confused:

--------------

I figured it out the first time it happened, but was caught two more times before I began to pay attention.:o

The large white cat IS Ed........

If Ed is standing in front of the fireplace, watching me go to the back door?
His reflection is framed perfectly in the pane of glass in the door and makes it look like he's sitting outside, by the food.

-------------

The first time it happened? I thought to myself, "Dang, that looks like Ed outside!". I turned to see him, at the fireplace, looking at me. I looked again at the reflection and he was not there. I had moved to see where Ed was, so his 'twin' had disappeared from my sight.:eek::rolleyes: I moved back and he was back again!

I know, it's not a real ghost story, but if you saw a huge white cat, staring you down from outdoors and he disappeared when you turned around, what would you think?:eek:;)

pomtzu
01-08-2010, 06:30 AM
What would I think?? Probably that I need to quit smoking that wacky-weed! :D

catmandu
01-08-2010, 07:28 AM
I would probably think as you did Richard that theres a Big White Cat who has a home , and is coming around for some extra food.
I see that Your Edsters playing tricks on you , hes probably laughing to himself the way the Found Cats do when they put something over on me!!!
:):):)

RICHARD
01-08-2010, 08:56 AM
What would I think?? Probably that I need to quit smoking that wacky-weed! :D

I thought it was the fire place fumes!

Gary,
You know the Edster always laughs at me!;)

katladyd
01-08-2010, 12:36 PM
I can just hear Ed chuckling to himself, "Got him going again! He, he, he!":D