PDA

View Full Version : Skip to the loo, my Miao Mi?

RICHARD
01-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Cat uses human loo

A pet cat has become an online star in China because it can use a toilet made for humans.

Owner Fang Deng, 32, posted a clip of his ginger cat Miao Mi showing off her special trick.

Deng told the Chongqing Business News: "If the toilet is occupied she will wait patiently until it is free before going in.

"Then she squats on the edge of the loo - just like we do - and does her business.

"Afterwards, she takes a peek at what she's done and then flushes the toilet with her paw."

Internet users have left comments about Miao Mi's intelligence - and are also asking Deng for toilet training tips.

http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1553962.jpg

--------------------------

LOL, I got a kick out of the "she takes a peek" comment.....What cat doesn't?;):D

katladyd
01-07-2010, 12:21 PM
At least she doesn't kick that darn cat litter all over the floor! Maybe I should have a talk with my two...hmmm.

columbine
01-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Four thumbs up for title! :D

Love, Columbine

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2010, 08:17 PM
I've heard of cats being able to use regular toilets before but I've never heard of them also being able to flush the toilet afterwards. I did see a video about a cat that kept flushing the toilet though but he did it just for the fun of it.:)

catmandu
01-08-2010, 09:52 AM
I wonder if I can train the Found Cats!
The extra water bill wouldnt matter as I am on a minimum charge as historically I dont use that much water!!
That would easily be less than buying litter and lugging it home!:eek::eek::eek:

aTailOf2Kitties
01-08-2010, 09:59 AM
I've seen kits for your cats to potty in the toilet and a friend of mine had a dog that would pee on the toilet, but this is the first I've heard of one flushing afterward.