PDA

View Full Version : Is it a possibility?

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 10:35 AM
To have a rep or Thank you system here? There are plenty of posts that I've read over the last few weeks that I feel deserve to be acknowledged. Even though I don't post a whole heck of a lot I do read alot. I find myself saying "No Shiz! you're right on the money!" alot lol

EDIT: I don't feel that "No Shiz" is enough of a reason to really post it lol

Karen
01-07-2010, 10:52 AM
You can post a quick - right on :) or something, it's no big deal! No one minds short posts, and just saying a short acknowledgment or agreement will be meaningful to the person you're replying to!

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Cool deal Karen. It was just a thought :D I know over on our forum it helps the newbs figure out right away who has given a lot of quality knowledge right off the bat instead of taking some off the wall advise from someone who thinks they know a lot lol.

caseysmom
01-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Cool deal Karen. It was just a thought :D I know over on our forum it helps the newbs figure out right away who has given a lot of quality knowledge right off the bat instead of taking some off the wall advise from someone who thinks they know a lot lol.

Or you could spend time getting to know the people here.

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Absolutely, I have spent pleeenty of time lurking and reading :D It's just a fun system that we utilize on my other forum and very helpful for the people who do not want to lurk and are looking for a quick answer. With well over 11,000 active members over there it has been a vital tool to the community.

Karen
01-07-2010, 12:41 PM

Yes, but in this fast-paced world, time is often at a premium! It's okay, either way. New folks will learn pretty quickly who is trustworthy.