PDA

View Full Version : Scooter!

Aprilp14
01-07-2010, 08:02 AM
I LOVE Rottweilers!! Aren't they the best?! (I have a female 65-pounder.) Scooter is a great looking dog and sounds like he is really a member of your family! Enjoy your day, Scooter!

MoonandBean
01-07-2010, 11:27 AM
Scooter's story made me smile and his second picture made me laugh...:D What a little ham! It sounds like he and Silvio are truly loved! I love knowing that there are dogs and cats out there living wonderfully loved lives. Enjoy your special day Scooter and I hope you get some special treats and playtime in today.

tatsxxx11
01-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, Scotter! What a beautiful Rottie boy you are!:) I was so touched by your life story (waiting for Daddy:cool:). And oh, those heart melting photos! hehe That is SOME smile you have there, sweetheart!:D You may be a compact sized Rottie, but you're a giant among canines, and one priceless gift of everlasting love; one constant source of joy and laughter to your people and best doggie pal and sib, the Pittie!:love: How lucky they are to have a handsome, gentle, life and people loving best friend and furkid/sibling in you!

Heartfelt congratulations on your big day in the spotlight, Scotter! What a most deserving honoree you are, and I wish for you and your Pittie sib the happiest, most fun filled day of celebration!:D Love, hugs and smoochies to you and your Pittie pal too, beautiful Scooter!:love::love::love:

lizbud
01-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Hello Scooter,

You have the sweetest smile.:love: I loved reading your story.
Sounds like you have a wonderful family & they love you to bits.:D
Congratulations on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you Scooter.:)

irish
01-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Scooter, what a cute boy you are. You look like you must be smiling all the time. I wish I could see you playing with your toys. So you like to go for rides? How could Daddy resist giving in when you're flashing that smiley face at him. I'm so happy that you have a loving forever home. Hugs and treats for you today dear Scooter, and congratulations on being our DOTD.

Pbear3s
01-07-2010, 09:51 PM
He is beautiful!:love: