PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #350. Let's stoke up the fire?

RICHARD
01-06-2010, 11:13 PM
I have been on a wood cutting/gathering streak for the last week and a half...

Let's go....
http://www.astoneinc.com/images/fireplace-am-granite.jpg

I got coffee, chocolate, cocoa, Bailey's and a fire...

DONE!

Lady's Human
01-06-2010, 11:46 PM
And I've got the stool in front of the fireplace!

(And I ain't movin for nobody!)

Cinder & Smoke
01-07-2010, 12:06 AM
??
:confused:

I see no *FLAMES* :(

blue
01-07-2010, 12:26 AM
No bonfire in the front yard?

Lady's Human
01-07-2010, 12:39 AM
Anyone lights the pile of ash in the yard on fire they answer to Orc!

Karen
01-07-2010, 01:50 AM
The fire is safe and going in the fireplace at Thursday's - it's larger than the one pictured, and big enough for several people/animals to warm themselves.

Lady's Human
01-07-2010, 02:31 AM
BTW, a sad moment.......

Our slow cooker has cooked its last stew.

Turned it off the other night and it was still hot an hour later.

DJFyrewolf36
01-07-2010, 02:31 AM
Room for one more? It is wet wet WET here! Its been raining since Sunday and I know Im in the Northwest but GEEEEEEEZ...:rolleyes:

I could use a nice hazlenut coffe and some warm soup...

Lady's Human
01-07-2010, 02:43 AM
The virtual slow cooker still works. Requests for soup?

jennielynn1970
01-07-2010, 03:07 AM
How about something to put me to sleep!! I've been wide awake since 2am. Lunesta not working again!! :(

Any slow cooker stews or recipes that help you sleep? Or maybe just the working and prep involved should make one tired?? Not sure, but all I know is I want to sleep before the alarm goes off in 2hrs.

Queen of Poop
01-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Mind if I squeeze in here?? I'm pretty little. Could I get a hot chocolate please. It's -26oC here this morning and I'm just a wee bit CHILLY!!! Warm ups coming for the weekend though. Ya hoo!!

trayi52
01-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Hello to everyone! Hope you are all doing great. It has been a while since I have been on Pet Talk, but here I am again.

Give me my favorite Hot Buttered Rum, I done had coffee, so I don't have to have anymore.

Willie:)

davidpizzica
01-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Welcome back, Willie! RICHARD, let me warm up with a BIG cup of coffee and Bailey's and a stool by the fire over by LH. Out here at the home we have at least 6" of snow on the ground with another 3-6" coming tonight and tomorrow! One plus, being a resident, I don't have to shovel any of it!

Pinot's Mom
01-07-2010, 09:07 AM
GEEZ, no one told me y'all would be early! Sorry, I had work to do! I feel like I missed a whole party....sniff....sniff....

ORC - why didn't you come get me???

Well, I'm ready for coffee and Bailey's; I'd also like a toasted croissant with marmalade, please! Are we all ready for some football this weekend?? Who's joining me (other than David-thanks, David) in cheering on the Ravens??:D

KYS
01-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Count me in.. Rich your fireplace is beautiful. I would love to sit by that fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate.

RICHARD
01-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Count me in.. Rich your fireplace is beautiful. I would love to sit by that fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate.

That's not my fireplace....I wish, it is a beautiful model, and I love the mantel.

One cup of hot chocolate.
DONE!

PM,
The party never stops here.;)

One coffee and Bailey's, croissant and marmalade...

Orange marmalade.....MMMMMMM!
DONE!

David,

You can do anything you want.....

Bailey's, coffee a stool! and no shovel!

DONE!

HI Tray,

Long time, good to see you again!

One HBR and hearty Welcome Back!

DONE!

QoP,

You can be the Thursday's weather person. You neve fail in making me break out in goose bumps when you post the temp!:eek: Hot chocolate? DONE!

Jenn,

I hate tossing and turning! I hope you got a little shut eye?
Done?

LH,

Beef and Barley.

I did a meatball and barley soup a few weeks ago and it was really good.

I'll help peel?

LOL, I don't know if anyone remember what happens to old appliances at MY house....
One seat at the hearth!

DONE!

DJ,

A towel, hazelnut coffee and a bowl of soup?:)

DONE!

Karen,
Did you ever see the movie where the story took place in a room with a fireplace you could walk into?:D

That's the thursday fireplace!

C&S,
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1465981738302&id=e596c5babcde1bc2511df0090e919f56&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.lunkersoutfitters.com%2ffirep lace1.jpg

DONE?;)

Blue,

I have my washing machine tub in the back yard....Took many looky-lous to burn in the front yard!:(

DONE!

Pinot's Mom
01-07-2010, 12:32 PM
I think I need a drink! I just jumped into a confrontational dog thread and I'm still shaking...:eek:
Barkeep, I'll go back to my usual Vodka & Diet Ginger with lime...and a kitty in front of the fire....I'm no good at this!

Karen
01-07-2010, 12:43 PM
I think I need a drink! I just jumped into a confrontational dog thread and I'm still shaking...:eek:
Barkeep, I'll go back to my usual Vodka & Diet Ginger with lime...and a kitty in front of the fire....I'm no good at this!

The little orange kitty - no longer little - will cuddle with you, I promise. And Lady is a good girl, and although she is a d-o-g, can be a good snuggler and calming to pet, I can send her over if you'd like! I real life, although she looks very Lab-like, she has a coat like velvet to pet.

Pinot's Mom
01-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks, Karen! I would welcome Lady and Little Orange Kitty! :)

smokey the elder
01-07-2010, 01:19 PM
I'll have a hot chocolate with Bailey's, please.

IN HP2 they introduced the concept of Flue Powder, which turned one's fireplace into a teleportal!:)

Queen of Poop
01-07-2010, 01:32 PM
Ok Richard, grab a blanket!!

It's warmed up 10 degrees to -16oC here at the noon hour. Still cold. The good news is that a Chinook it coming tonight and we will see plus side temperatures thru the weekend and into next week. Bye, bye snow and ice.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Just what I need hot soup and a nice warm fire!!!

Wind is howling here. We have warmed up to 7 but the wind chill is 10 below. Gee, I can't wait until it gets cold tonight. :rolleyes: BURR!!!

Grace
01-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Another of those orange marmalade croissants, please. Hot chocolate with Baileys.

KYS
01-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Richard: That's not my fireplace....I wish, it is a beautiful model, and I love the mantel.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me too, I wish my fireplace looked like that one.
We'll wish together and I'll join you with my hot chocolate. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Need a refill on the hot cocoa and "mallows" please? Make it a super large! BURR! :D

slick
01-07-2010, 06:26 PM
When I was a little girl, every winter my Dad would go down in the basement and mix up some concoction that was green and blue crystals in a paper cupcake thingy. Then he would cover each one with wax. Every year he made dozens of these little "wax cupcakes".

With our fire lit, he would no sooner throw one of these cupcakes in the fire when the flames would be all the colours of the rainbow. It was really neat.

Barkeep: May I please have a warm Grand Marnier? That will soothe my soul. Not a very good week at w-u-r-k. (no, I didn't mess up again....:rolleyes:)

Queen of Poop
01-07-2010, 06:50 PM
Is there any of that baileys left? If so I'll take a double!

Just learned he's maxed out our line of credit. :mad:
The divorce lawyers go to court next Wednesday. Something has to be done!

Catty1
01-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Gayle, I hope your lawyer talks to his lawyer and both of them give that man a whack upside of the head and send him for a mandatory psych assessment!:mad:

Cranberry, soda and lime for me, please, barkeep!

cassiesmom
01-07-2010, 07:21 PM
It's still snowing here in Chi-town. Only the first week of January and I'm already wishing winter was over. Could I please have decaf coffee?

Thank you,
elyse

RICHARD
01-07-2010, 07:27 PM
PM,

Sit down and take a load off.

Remember what the 'secret of life' is!

Vodka, Diet GA and lime?

DONE!:)

Karen,

THanks for being the animule wrangler!

STE,
Hot choco and Bailey's?

LOL, maybe that is what the Edster looks at when he sits by the fire!

DONE!

QoP,

Your weather report sound smuch better for the weekend! A double Bailey's for you!

DONE!

MOFF,

Soup and fire! And a giant refill.

And no more wind?:eek:

DONE!

Grace,

A refill on the crossiant and a chocolate and Bailey's!
DONE!

KYS,
I will never live in a house w/o a fireplace.

Hauling wood is a hassle? But there is nothing like a winter fire on the hearth!

One Hot Chocolate and a dream.

DONE!

Slick,

I wish you had the recipe....I love stuff like that!

A Grand Marnier?

DONE!

Catty...

One cran, soda and lime!

DONE!

slick
01-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Slick, I wish you had the recipe....I love stuff like that!
Google is my friend. :)

http://www.make-stuff.com/formulas/flames.html

RICHARD
01-07-2010, 08:21 PM

Be careful..

remember, your friends won't bail you ouf of jail.:eek:;)

blue
01-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Be careful..

remember, your friends won't bail you ouf of jail.:eek:;)

A true friend will be in jail with you.

Grace
01-07-2010, 10:13 PM
A true friend will be in jail with you.

http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/March16th/lol1.gif

Lady's Human
01-07-2010, 11:31 PM

Thanks, Slick.

I'd been sorta looking for those last year.Remembered the Strontium and copper, couldn't remember the others.

Killearn Kitties
01-08-2010, 05:13 AM
What can I say? Coffee, Baileys, croissants and pretty coloured flames??? Where have I been?
Hope everyone is keeping warm.

Queen of Poop
01-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Its a balmy -5oC this morning, going up to +4oC later today. Got to wear those sheepsking gloves this morning, no mittens needed today.

Can I get anyone a tea this morning?

Pinot's Mom
01-08-2010, 09:01 AM
Good morning!! Tea and crumpets, please! :)

RICHARD
01-08-2010, 09:05 AM
Its a balmy -5oC this morning, going up to +4oC later today. Got to wear those sheepsking gloves this morning, no mittens needed today.

Can I get anyone a tea this morning?

You sure can!

One tea?
DONE!

KK,

Us keeping warm? What is going on in the U.K. and that neighborhood?:eek:

WOW, Hope you are staying warm, too!

One of each? DONE!

LH and Slick,

This isn't stuff that will get me on a terror watch list, if I buy them in bulk?:eek::confused::p

Grace and Blue,

I see the sense of being in jail with a friend.

You get TWO phones instead of one?:cool::o

Good Morning, PM

Tea and crumpets?

DONE!

Queen of Poop
01-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Wholy Smokes, it's plus 8oC, or 46oF. Woo hoo, break out the shorts!!! Make sure your vehicle washer fluid is topped up, it's going to be melting big time!

Maybe we should have a round of fruity drinks in honor of the current Chinook.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-08-2010, 12:35 PM
We are going to be lucky to get to 5 above 0 today. 6 below or lower for tonight. WHAAAA

rumor has it, it will get in the 30s Sunday. Fingers crossed for THAT! :)

I made blueberry muffins this morning. I'll share.
Need a refill on my cocoa again, please? :love:

Pinot's Mom
01-08-2010, 04:39 PM
We made it to Friday evening, y'all! Pinot and I are buying a round with extra treats for Lady and Little Orange Kitty! It's the weekend!:D

RICHARD
01-08-2010, 07:53 PM
We made it to Friday evening, y'all! Pinot and I are buying a round with extra treats for Lady and Little Orange Kitty! It's the weekend!:D

You bet!
Rounds for everyone!

DONE!

MOFF,

One refilled cocoa?

DONE!

QoP,
You have to give me an idea about the boozle!:D

DONE?

DJFyrewolf36
01-08-2010, 09:31 PM
*sigh* Another week of work begins bright and early...at least I have a bus to ride home! Why can't busses start early on saturdays too?

Ill take some warm coffee for the road...:D

RICHARD
01-08-2010, 10:32 PM
*sigh* Another week of work begins bright and early...at least I have a bus to ride home! Why can't busses start early on saturdays too?

Ill take some warm coffee for the road...:D

One for the road.

DONE!

stay warm!:)

Karen
01-09-2010, 02:11 PM
It seems like we may be the only part of the country having relatively normal weather? It's 24 degrees F here, "feel like" 11, and it's January, so that's just to be expected.

Nice weather for a fireplace, Orc, can you add a bit more wood?

I'll go bake some chocolate chip cookies to share - they always go well with cold weather and a fire!

RICHARD
01-09-2010, 02:14 PM
It seems like we may be the only part of the country having relatively normal weather? It's 24 degrees F here, "feel like" 11, and it's January, so that's just to be expected.

Nice weather for a fireplace, Orc, can you add a bit more wood?

I'll go bake some chocolate chip cookies to share - they always go well with cold weather and a fire!

More wood and I preheated the oven.....:eek::D

I just pulled out a bunch of little bread loaves...they are hot and I have butter!

DONE!

Pinot's Mom
01-09-2010, 03:17 PM
OOHHH - fresh, hot chocolate chip cookies?? I am so in! All our Christmas cookies are gone!:)

Queen of Poop
01-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Chocolate Chip Cookies AND Fresh Bread!! Two things I love and cannot have in real life. If there's any left could I have a little of each please?

Could I also get an iced tea? I love the iced tea in the US. Unsweetened, not like the crap you get here, all sugary and all.

We are so warm and going to stay warm thru next Friday. Believe it or not, I was outside today in sweatpants, tshirt and a hoodie!! No coat, no mitts, nothing! Gotta love Chinooks!!! All the snow should be gone by next weekend!

Karen
01-09-2010, 08:50 PM
Some of both, here you go!

Cold here tonight, but its nothing unusual. About 15F right now, if you're out of the wind!

DJFyrewolf36
01-09-2010, 09:55 PM
I have to come in and warm up...and kind of boast a bit. My exercise program is starting to work...I noticed today I was way less winded biking to work. My clothes seem to be fitting a bit better too :D

Virtual food wont ruin my diet will it? :D

Lady's Human
01-10-2010, 07:28 AM
I are confuzzled......

Looked at the weather forecast for today.

They're predicting a low of 10F, and a high of 20F.....the only problem with that is that right above that prediction is the little window that says "Current temp: 5F" (That's -15C for those of you using the other system, or a downright balmy 258K......I like that last one better, even sounds warmer!)

In short, it's bloody cold out. Coffee and doughnuts, anyone?

trayi52
01-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Coffee, and Doughnuts sounds really good right now. It is 10 degrees here, and we have a little bit of snow on the ground, not much, just enough to make the ground white.

Hope everyone is doing okay, and staying warm, and healthy.

Willie:)

davidpizzica
01-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Throw another log on the fire! Right now at the home it's 10 degrees with a wind chill reading of 0 degrees! Our low last night was -2 degrees. Cookies and a huge cup of coffee with Bailey's in it will do along with a good seat by the fire.

RICHARD
01-10-2010, 12:45 PM
Here's more fire, a pot of coffee and doughnuts.

I am stunned at the moment. New England is getting pasted -It's not even the second quarter (the seats were not even warm-Is it even possible in that weather?) and it's 24-0.

DONE?

Queen of Poop
01-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Nice and relaxed, just back from yoga class. Making a pitcher of lemon-ginger green tea, any takers?

Lovely day today +10oC, which converts to 50oF. :D

Pinot's Mom
01-10-2010, 05:23 PM
I personally am in a champagne mood!

Can anyone guess why??:D:D:D:D

Karen
01-10-2010, 06:24 PM
I personally am in a champagne mood!

Can anyone guess why??:D:D:D:D

Because the Patriots forgot how to play football? ;) "Our" loss is your gain, I guess!

Pinot's Mom
01-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Go Ravens, Go Ravens!!:D:D

RICHARD
01-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey, no taunting the patrons or Patriots.:eek:;)

I am drinking some margaritas...:eek:

Watching the late game and man o man!

I want triple overtime!!!:D

DONE!

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Morning everyone! I know I haven't been around in a while. Well it's about 12 degrees F here "feels like -1" burr, burr, burr. Orc help me stoke up the fire and I'll get some breakfast goodies going. I just made a loaf of Rosemary French bread in my breadmaker last night. Makes good toast if anyone wants some and a pot of chai tea.

Pinot's Mom
01-11-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm in! It's a bit nippy here, too, I just can't get warm!

RICHARD
01-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Morning everyone! I know I haven't been around in a while. Well it's about 12 degrees F here "feels like -1" burr, burr, burr. Orc help me stoke up the fire and I'll get some breakfast goodies going. I just made a loaf of Rosemary French bread in my breadmaker last night. Makes good toast if anyone wants some and a pot of chai tea.

I know that the 'feels like" temps are a good indicator of what to wear, what expect as far as the weather goes....but, isn't it redundant below 32 degrees?:confused:

Cold is cold!

I'll take a cup and welcome back!

DONE!

PM,

Be humble in victory -I want crab cakes!:eek::D;)

DONE!

Karen
01-11-2010, 01:44 PM
I know that the 'feels like" temps are a good indicator of what to wear, what expect as far as the weather goes....but, isn't it redundant below 32 degrees?:confused:

Cold is cold!

Spoken like a true Californian, my friend.

There's cold, and then there's "exposed skin will freeze in "x" minutes" or in certain conditions, it's less than a minute.

That's what the "feels like" is good for, frankly. And that's when parents wrap small children up so well they can hardly move - the less exposed skin the better! Have you ever gone outside with wet hair and had it freeze solid below the shoulder line? Ever been so cold you could no longer exactly feel your toes inside your boots?

Queen of Poop
01-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Ever had frostbite????

Mighty painful thaw process, trust me.

DJFyrewolf36
01-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Go Arizona!! :D What a great game to watch!

It is chilly tonight here...I know 40s arent too bad but with this fog floating about it feels way colder especially since I gotta be outside. Hot coffee please!!

RICHARD
01-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Spoken like a true Californian, my friend.

There's cold, and then there's "exposed skin will freeze in "x" minutes" or in certain conditions, it's less than a minute.

That's what the "feels like" is good for, frankly. And that's when parents wrap small children up so well they can hardly move - the less exposed skin the better! Have you ever gone outside with wet hair and had it freeze solid below the shoulder line? Ever been so cold you could no longer exactly feel your toes inside your boots?

Actually?

My mom would pitch a FIT whenever she saw me go outdoors with my hair wet!;)

TE VAS A ENFERMAR!/TE VAY DAR UN DOLOR! (you are going to get sick/you are going to get a pain!)

I have been in two snow storms here locally-the first taught me how to prepare and the second one taught me to check the weather reports before heading out.

Us Cah Lee Fun Nee Uns are wussies when it comes to long term snow storms.:eek:

Talk to us about the earth moving!:eek::) I kid, I kid!

QoP,

we just had a 16 y.o. kid that spent the night lost in the snow. He was 'boarding' got lost and misplaced both his boots and a glove.

Can I toss sunburn in as the other extreme? Just to even the weather extremes out?

DJ,
It wasn't Shanhan, It's Pete Carroll!

Coffee and a comment?

Lady's Human
01-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Trust me, there's a big difference between 30F and -30F.

I have a pair of boots I don't even think about putting on until it's -20F or colder. (and I've worn them for weeks on end at the sunny fun spot called FT Drum)

Sunburn? That's a severe hazard in ture cold conditions as well.

In the meatime, I'll have a coffee or 10 and a seat by the fire to warm up the tootsies!

RICHARD
01-12-2010, 01:29 AM
Trust me, there's a big difference between 30F and -30F.

I have a pair of boots I don't even think about putting on until it's -20F or colder. (and I've worn them for weeks on end at the sunny fun spot called FT Drum)

Sunburn? That's a severe hazard in ture cold conditions as well.

In the meatime, I'll have a coffee or 10 and a seat by the fire to warm up the tootsies!

A coffee or ten, some warmth and Solarcaine? :eek:
DONE!

Lady's Human
01-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Richard, you just haven't lived until you've experienced frost nips and sunburn on your face all at the same time.

RICHARD
01-12-2010, 09:26 AM
DJ,
Can I give you your coffee late?

Richard, you just haven't lived until you've experienced frost nips and sunburn on your face all at the same time.

Dude.

Momma and Dadda didn't want their son dying from a frost nip, that's why she kept the big baby in So Cal.:rolleyes:

I have always been a huge fan of the Himalaya/Everest tales and that was enough for me! I get cold just thinking about it.

Cold weather would be fun-until I got wet. Plus, I live in shorts.:confused::rolleyes:;)

Lady'sOtherHuman
01-12-2010, 02:50 PM
I hate when my feet and legs below the knees get cold and I can't warm them up all day. Winter is fun, I just don't like getting cold.

Some decaf coffee and really warm slippers please.

RICHARD
01-12-2010, 03:01 PM
I hate when my feet and legs below the knees get cold and I can't warm them up all day. Winter is fun, I just don't like getting cold.

Some decaf coffee and really warm slippers please.

Decaf and your slippers.

Lady, don't you fetch?;)

Done!

I never liked to wear socks around the house, seems like that's the only way to make it thru the night anymore.

And with the temps that LH has been talking about? Let me get the ORC out to wood pile!:eek:

smokey the elder
01-12-2010, 03:16 PM
A week or so ago, when the wind was gusting to 40 MPH (65 kPH for our metric friends) it seemed like no matter how many layers you wore it wasn't enough. And this was with the air temp. around 10 F. I don't know how people in North Dakota, etc. do it. I think only natural fibers (silk, wool and *gasp* fur) are the only options in weather like that! What's really a pain is when you have glasses; you have your scarf and hat covering as much face skin as possible, and your glasses fog up! Made me want one of those snorkel jackets that were big in the '70s!

RICHARD
01-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Made me want one of those snorkel jackets that were big in the '70s!

The ones with the blaze orange lining!:)

DONE!

Lady's Human
01-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Best clothes for that weather? Polypro and goretex. Toasty warm in sub zero weather. Glasses are a PITA when your tears are freezing.

On that note, one large irish, and anyone for meatloaf and mashed potatoes?

Pinot's Mom
01-12-2010, 06:37 PM
OOOH - meatloaf and mashed potatoes on a cold evening - very nice!! ....and a glass of Pinot Noir??;)

Queen of Poop
01-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Sorry to barge in, but could I get a really big gin and tonic? Please.:mad:

Catty1
01-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Gayle - oh no...meeting went poorly today? Rats!

Queen of Poop
01-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Gayle - oh no...meeting went poorly today? Rats!

Nope, discovered alot of missing money.

Karen
01-12-2010, 09:20 PM

Oh, dear. Sending you a big strong hug for you, and a spare big-dog growl for the ex. People are often unnerved when I, a relatively harmless-looking human female, growl like a large German Shepherd. Thanks, Sheba! Yet another life-skill she taught me.

RICHARD
01-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Sorry to barge in, but could I get a really big gin and tonic? Please.:mad:

G&T? DONE!

One day at a time.

Pinot's Mom
01-13-2010, 10:07 AM

I'm so sorry - here, it's early, but I'll buy you another....barkeep?

Gayle, seriously, I hope this is just a glitch or something....

RICHARD
01-13-2010, 11:46 AM
I'm so sorry - here, it's early, but I'll buy you another....barkeep?

Gayle, seriously, I hope this is just a glitch or something....

Done.

Tossing out a good thought for QoP.

Queen of Poop
01-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Somebody's got some explaining to do for sure. But I'm set on having a good day today. Smiles all around. I was having a tea, anyone else?

RICHARD
01-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Somebody's got some explaining to do for sure. But I'm set on having a good day today. Smiles all around. I was having a tea, anyone else?

I'm game..:)

-----------

I made shrimp cocktail last night.....but didn't eat any, is should have kissed and mingled by now!:D

Anyone?

Queen of Poop
01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Love shirmp cocktail!!! I'm in.

smokey the elder
01-13-2010, 03:08 PM
I have some of those bacon-wrapped steak pieces. No, blue, you can't have all the bacon!:D

RICHARD
01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Bacon and steak? I am taking the utensils off the table. This could get serious!

DONE!!!!!!

QoP,

Shrimp cocktail it is!

DONE!

Lady's Human
01-13-2010, 06:25 PM
So, anyone for some hot apple crisp?

I asked the barkeep where we were taking Thursday's this week, and he never responded. Given that it's Thursday's #351, are we going to Windsor or Cleveland?

catmandu
01-19-2010, 06:51 PM
The Found Cats are sending in a request for Broasted Chicken, Riblets and Ceab Salad for Mr Purr!!
Hes eating a bit better, but his gums are still tender!!:love::love::love:

RICHARD
01-19-2010, 09:37 PM
The Found Cats are sending in a request for Broasted Chicken, Riblets and Ceab Salad for Mr Purr!!
Hes eating a bit better, but his gums are still tender!!:love::love::love:

Broasted chikin, riblets and Salad?
DONE!

I am sorry, Gary, I didn'T explain that each week the theme changes every Wednesday, but you can come and visit any time.
Can I get you a soda or something?:D