PDA

View Full Version : Video Of Ziggy Being Goofy

krazyaboutkatz
01-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Here's a video of my Ziggy Stardust being goofy on the top of the cat tree. It's not the greatest video but it shows how she can be and if you listen closely towards the end you can here her tiny meow which sounds like a baby kitten. Enjoy!:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Ziggy/th_ZiggyActingGoofy-1-6-10.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Ziggy/?action=view&current=ZiggyActingGoofy-1-6-10.flv)

Taz_Zoee
01-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Silly Ziggy!! I did hear her meow. That's how Paizly sounds too. LOL :D :D
I just love her eyes. (Gee, I wonder why?:P)

kitten645
01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Aww cutie Ziggy! Cindy, I think you mean green EYE...singular! LOL! Zig is so cute and NOT a piggy at all meowmie! :eek:
Claudia

katladyd
01-06-2010, 10:28 PM
I love that little mew at the end. What a cutie!!!:love:

Medusa
01-07-2010, 06:25 AM
Ziggy could have the nickname "Squeak" w/that tiny meow. Such a beauty! :love:

catmandu
01-07-2010, 09:34 AM
I cant tell the younger people who take this for granted how wonderful it is to have a machine where by pushing a button we can see all the Pet Talker Cats, in thier homes where theyu are so loved and cherished.
The Found Cats all send a Found Cta MRRREEEOOOOWW to Zestful Zippy and her Meeowmie!!
:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Silly Ziggy!! I did hear her meow. That's how Paizly sounds too. LOL :D :D
I just love her eyes. (Gee, I wonder why?:P)
Thanks Cindy. Ziggy's meow sounds so funny because she's a huge girl and weighs about 14-15lbs now. Pearl is about 7-8lbs and she has a loud huge meow.

Aww cutie Ziggy! Cindy, I think you mean green EYE...singular! LOL! Zig is so cute and NOT a piggy at all meowmie! :eek:
Claudia
Thanks she's always hungry and doesn't know when to stop eating so Ziggy the Piggy has become one of her nicknames. She seems to like it. She actually has one bronze/brownish eye and one blue eye.

I love that little mew at the end. What a cutie!!!:love:
Thanks.

Ziggy could have the nickname "Squeak" w/that tiny meow. Such a beauty! :love:
Thanks Mary. Her tiny meow just cracks me up sometimes.

I cant tell the younger people who take this for granted how wonderful it is to have a machine where by pushing a button we can see all the Pet Talker Cats, in thier homes where theyu are so loved and cherished.
The Found Cats all send a Found Cta MRRREEEOOOOWW to Zestful Zippy and her Meeowmie!!
:love::love::love:
Thanks Gary.

ChrisH
01-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Aww, so cute and so beautiful. :D Thanks for sharing.

Grace
01-08-2010, 07:34 PM
I love this!! She is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing her :love:

krazyaboutkatz
01-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Aww, so cute and so beautiful. :D Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Chris.

I love this!! She is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing her :love:
Thanks Grace.

Laura's Babies
01-11-2010, 07:10 AM
Still pictures just do not do her justice although she is stunning in them. In video, her real beauty screams at you.. WOW! Her eyes are just STUNNING!!!!

Giz does that same thing on her perch and I just love watching her do it.