PDA

View Full Version : Dog Meat!

luckies4me
10-12-2002, 01:38 PM
Please read this everyone.

Dog meat eating in the US (http://www.aapn.org/FoodDogsNA.html) :( :mad: :confused:

Logan
10-12-2002, 02:56 PM
Sorry :o I can't even think about opening this..........no idea what is inside. Do you want to enlighten us a bit??? Sorry I'm so squeemish.

Logan

aly
10-12-2002, 03:29 PM
Yikes, I'm not gonna open it either :(

Karen
10-12-2002, 05:54 PM
It says that some Korean restaurants in California are advertising "dog meat stew" but it is only written in Korean, and no one is prosecuting them, despite it being against the law in California.

luckies4me
10-13-2002, 10:44 AM
For the non sqeemish, please go here. These dogs need our help!food dogs, please help them! (http://www.aapn.org/FoodDogs.html)

wolf_Q
10-14-2002, 12:45 AM
WHERE DO THESE RESTAURANTS GET DOGS FROM?
Restaurant owners who wish to provide these dishes must rely on criminals to obtain animals. "Bunchers", as they are called. are people who obtain animals illegally, and sell them to restaurants, vivisection labs, satanic cults, and pit bull fighting rings. Wherever they can make a quick profit. Most often, bunchers obtain animals from "FREE TO GOOD HOME" ads in the local newspaper.
By masquerading as an animal lover, sometimes going as far as to bring a child along, he can easily obtain several animals in one day. By selling the animals for much more than he paid (nothing!), it's not hard to imagine how lucrative this cottage industry is. Animal Activist groups estimate at least
30 known bunchers are operating in Orange County alone!

That's why if somebody claims they want to give their dog a good home, they should make sure it really *is* a good home!

There's no way I could eat a dog or a cat, that is awful. :(

luckies4me
10-14-2002, 11:09 AM
Me neither! The thing that sickens me is that the shelters give away some of the dogs and cats as food. They are "unaccounted" for. How could they do that to somebodys pet, or used to be pet anyway. I would rather have my pet euthanized than eaten! But my pets would never end up there anyway. I always do everything I can to keep my pets, now that isn't a problem though since I am older.

This whole thing is just grose though. :mad: They are raising Saint Bernards for food!

ramanth
10-14-2002, 12:19 PM
unbelievable... :(