PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone...I hope you missed me

mina'smomma
01-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Because I sure missed all of you.

Hard to believe its been so long since I have been on here. Life has been so hectic. Cadience has gotten so big. Its hard to believe that she is already two. It seems like only yesterday I was in the hospital having her. We are doing good. Lee Roy's car broke down so he is now driving my car and we bought me a nice van. I've put on a lot of weight in the last year, but am planning on taking it off because we are trying for baby number two. I was able to upload a picture of my princess and I when we went to the local cider mill.

Karen
01-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Of course we remember you, and Cadience, too! Good to hear from you!

sirrahbed
01-06-2010, 08:27 AM
Hi Renae!! I certainly remember you and wonder about you often :D WOW hard to believe you now have a TWO year old!! That is a cute picture of you two in the cider bus!

JenBKR
01-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Hey girl! How ya doing? I haven't been on here much either, it's too hard to get on the computer with a crazy 2 year old running everywhere, but I happened to check in today and I'm so happy to hear from you and Cadience! Hard to believe our little ones have grown up so much. I was just going to post a few pictures of Ty and his new Christmas toys. I'm excited that you are starting to try for baby #2, because we are going to be trying soon too! We would love to see more pictures of Cadience :love: