PDA

View Full Version : Pregnancy update!!

M&M's Mommy
01-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Just wanna let you guys know that at my 29wks doc appointment last Saturday, the baby weights in at 3.5 lbs & 15.5 inches long . I've gained 19 lbs total, and everything is still going as well as can be.

I've been lucky so far with this pregnancy. I can only hope that the delivery will be as smoothly, and that the baby will be an easy one to raise!! (If she takes after me at all, she WILL be an easy-going baby :)). Please continue to pray for us that for the last two months, specially during labor, things will go as smoothly as they've been in the past 7 months!

The one thing I LOVE most about this stage is that she's constantly moving inside of me! As soon as I wake up in the morning, I'm reminded that I no longer live for just myself, but for my daughter as well & that gives meaning to everything I do & makes my day a whole lot better!!

During the holiday break, my husband & I had the crib set up (though it's still in the garage!). Mom & I took advantages of the holidays' sales and got her most of the necessary stuffs for her birth & the first few months of her life. We were careful not to buy too much, as I'm sure I'll receive some new or hand-me-down gifts from friends & families..

Right now, these three names are most voted for by my family: Alianna Marie (Allie) or AnneMarie Elizabeth (Annie) or Katherine/Katerina Marie (Katie) (though I still love the name Alyssa Marie & can't rule it out yet!).

If we can't decide before she comes, we'll decide when we see her. If we still can't decide when we see her, then we'll let her choose her own name later, if she wishes to do so & for now, only put her Vietnamese name on her birth certificate :)