PDA

View Full Version : Cree boy with his flirter

Indigo Bully Connection
01-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Lil ol cree, he loooves his flirt pole, but he tends to try to cheat the system as you can see in the begining of the video he'll get close to me so he doesn't have to exercise lmfao.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/ParkOur16/th_dimpigandchristmaspups069.jpg (http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj161/ParkOur16/?action=view&current=dimpigandchristmaspups069.flv)

Candy317
01-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Aww :D

KYS
01-05-2010, 06:41 PM
I had no idea what a flirt pole was. lol
After looking at your video I have something similar, but
the stick I have is 1/2 as long with a ball and rope are attached to the stick.

My dog has a very strong prey drive, and a keen eye.
No mater how I try he always outwits me and gets the darn ball. :D

Candy317
01-05-2010, 06:42 PM

its basically a big cat toy! lol

Freedom
01-05-2010, 07:23 PM
I didn't know what a flirter was, either. Oh how I WISH my pups would play with toys. But no, I HAVE to walk them, daily. It is good for me too, I know.

What fun he is having in this vid!

Aidan
01-05-2010, 07:26 PM
lol cree is a little cheater, lazy butt :D

and yea flirt poles are awesome at wearing your doggies out, good work out to if u like me and run around the whole back yard with it

apbtmom76
01-06-2010, 08:16 AM
awww Cree, such a cheater, lmaooo, great video though, Penny is not so interested in the flirt pole but the boys love it, especially Orion, need to make a new one, gotta get some cow hide for it first though, gawd, talk about the dogs going nutso, lmaooo

Indigo Bully Connection
01-06-2010, 12:08 PM
awww Cree, such a cheater, lmaooo, great video though, Penny is not so interested in the flirt pole but the boys love it, especially Orion, need to make a new one, gotta get some cow hide for it first though, gawd, talk about the dogs going nutso, lmaooo

lol we bought some hide back in the day from Stillwater Kennel Supply... i bought the big pack too... the darn dogs ate the whole box and they only had the one piece on the flirt pole until we had to retire it. Tye, try one of those beloved stuffies on the flirt pole like you have on the Spring Pole.

lol cree is a little cheater, lazy butt :D

and yea flirt poles are awesome at wearing your doggies out, good work out to if u like me and run around the whole back yard with it

It is a killer work out if you don't have cheating dogs lol! If you do have cheating dogs... it's a killer work out for you!

I didn't know what a flirter was, either. Oh how I WISH my pups would play with toys. But no, I HAVE to walk them, daily. It is good for me too, I know.

What fun he is having in this vid!

Yes, cree loves his flirt pole, I call it the flirter, but the technical term is flirt pole. lol In time your little Bichons will love the flirt pole.

its basically a big cat toy! lol

exactly, if kitties can play with them, I figured my pups would love one too!

Yeah, there are so many ways to make a flirt pole! You can often use things that are just laying around your house. This just happens to be the way I made mine... I started with a shorter stick after finding out the big pole was kinda intimidating at first for the dogs, then graduated them up to a longer one.

Aww :D

Thanks so much Candy!

apbtmom76
01-06-2010, 12:19 PM
lol IBC, I had a stuffie on the end and it didn't last long, and I have an extra rope toy, hmmmm, got the rope too, might just have to do that, thanks girl :D

Suki Wingy
01-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Aw I used to use a big long stick with stuff tied to the end but every time Niņo would run up and grab it right next to my hand. :rolleyes:

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 12:13 PM
testing

EDIT: Weird, i went to click on this thread and it only showed me the first two posts

Karen
01-07-2010, 12:17 PM
testing

EDIT: Weird, i went to click on this thread and it only showed me the first two posts

Maybe your machine had a prior version cached?

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 12:18 PM
123, it's doing it again, the only way I can get to the other posts is by posting myself.

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 12:19 PM
I'm not sure, I responded to this the other day, you would think it would have saved from at least the posts that I responded to.

Freedom
01-07-2010, 01:01 PM
I shared this video on the bichon forum ( with permission, via PM). OMGosh everyone is getting such a kick out it! Some are going to try with their fluffs, others are like, no way my fluff will be bothered, ha haa. None of us on there had ever heard of this. Thanks much!

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Just my post to see what you had to say Freedom :D

Indigo Bully Connection
01-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Dang it post it again because it still wouldn't let me see because it bounced me to the second page.

cloverfdx
01-09-2010, 03:13 AM
My little JRT loves his 'flirt pole' goes nuts for it. Gotta love Terriers :love:.