PDA

View Full Version : Cat Found Frozen - happy ending

Taz_Zoee
01-05-2010, 04:14 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/01/05/national/main6058870.shtml?tag=strip

catmandu
01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
This is truly an Amazing Story and we are praying that Miracle can be reunited with her Family or find a Graet New Furr Ever Home.
Thank God that Officer and Gentleman found Miracle in the nick of time!!
:love::love::love:

Demi Is A Digimon
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
What a heart warming story!
What a beautiful kitty! And what a miracle!
:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Gary, I believe the owners were found.
From the article: Animal control tells WBZ's Peg Rusoni that the cat's owners recognized the now-thawed cat as their own and will soon be reunited with their furry friend.

She probably got outside just like my Paizly Poo did in July.

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2010, 07:13 PM
I'm so glad that this story had a happy ending.:) A new year miracle and a very lucky cat.:)

momcat
01-05-2010, 07:55 PM
We sure could use such good news today!

Hey there sweet little kitty, once you're back home with your purrents keep your little fuzzbutt inside where it's safe and warm :love:

katladyd
01-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Gary, I believe the owners were found.
From the article: Animal control tells WBZ's Peg Rusoni that the cat's owners recognized the now-thawed cat as their own and will soon be reunited with their furry friend.

She probably got outside just like my Paizly Poo did in July.

I remember how upset you were when Paizly got outside! One of my all time favorite posts was when you found her! I bet these people feel much the same way you did when you found your beloved Paizly. I love happy endings!:love:

Taz_Zoee
01-05-2010, 10:44 PM
I remember how upset you were when Paizly got outside! One of my all time favorite posts was when you found her! I bet these people feel much the same way you did when you found your beloved Paizly. I love happy endings!:love:
Oh, I'm sure they did. I was sobbing so hard but smiling a huge smile. That was a traumatic day. A traumatic few days actually. I had just put Taz down on the 2nd and Paizly got out on the night of the 3rd. I came home and found her on the 4th of July. Ugh, I still get tears in my eyes just thinking back to that day. I remember how she meowed when I found her.

I'm so glad this baby is back home where she belongs. :D