PDA

View Full Version : Shelteez2 - I worked on her computer today!

Catty1
01-04-2010, 08:16 PM
How cool to finally meet her! Her poor laptop had several viruses - a rogue spyware that messed everything up. Got that out, installed a WORKING anti-virus program (just giving you a hard time, Tasha! :D ), and all was well. Almost. The IP is coming out Wednesday to boost the signal so she can get on the Internet.

I met Ramone - who is every bit as big and goofy a boy as he appears on PT! Eclipse - geez fergot other puppy's name!!!!

Beatle let me give her head rubs, and Flea was the repair supervisor. I think Tasha has a picture of him supervising the work! :D

Not only did I get paid more than I thought I should, but she gave me a silver gift bag - she said she made me something because I came out the next day after she called. :)

I got home and set it on the dining room table for a few minutes while I got settled.

"THUMP! BANG! CRASH!"

What the heck are those cats DOING?

I opened the bag and removed a FABULOUS jar of home-made salsa (THANK YOU!), with the jar intact LOL. AND - two kitty toys and a bag of ORGANIC CATNIP. No WONDER the bag got attacked!

The boys got a bit of it...Oscar was chatting like a jittery stoner with the munchies asking for his dry food! LOL

Was a great day - THANKS, Tasha!

Karen
01-04-2010, 08:18 PM
How fun you got to not only meet a Pet Talker, but her whole crew, too! Funny, at least the jar of salsa was intact!

anna_66
01-05-2010, 05:51 AM
Lucky you! Ramone is one of my favorites:love:

smokey the elder
01-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Ah, yes, organic catnip! That stuff always looks like contraband.:D

Shelteez2
01-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Thank you so much for making my 'puter all better. I'm glad the salsa survived the um inspection from your cats... lol. I should have warned you it was in there. I hope you like the salsa. I made it last summer. The longer it sites the spicier it seems to get. Right now it's at a medium stage of spiciness. :D
I fixed the internet thing myself, seconds before the Shaw guy got here. I was playing around in the connections setting in internet options and noticed the proxy server box was checked. I unchecked it and clicked okay and voila! Internet!!!!! Woohoo!!
The shaw guy did say that our signal strength was weak, and he fixed it. Now we have super fast internet!!!! :eek: I thought it was fast before.... little did I know... lol.

Anyways.... here are a couple pics of Flea "helping" fix my computer.

smokey the elder
01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Your cat's name is Flea? How cute! Hopefully you'll never have to say, "My Flea has fleas!":D

Shelteez2
01-06-2010, 03:10 PM
Your cat's name is Flea? How cute! Hopefully you'll never have to say, "My Flea has fleas!":D

Yeah... and my other cat is Beatle.

I told my boyfriend that everyone was going to think we named our cats after insects, but actually they have musically themed names. :D