PDA

View Full Version : Short window of opportunity

kuhio98
01-03-2010, 10:41 AM
Last week I received junkmail trying to sell me some pills that guaranteed multiple orgasms. I recycled it, didn't order the pills, but was secretly pleased that someone out there still considered me young enough -- and hot enough -- to have me on their mailing list to send such crap in the mail.

Speaking of crap…..

This week I received junkmail trying to sell me pills that would guarantee I would have a bowel movement every day.

Soooo, my advice to you all is to enjoy that short window of opportunity (1 week in my case) where you can enjoy the pleasures of multiple orgasms before you start getting geezer mail. :p

Catty1
01-03-2010, 10:49 AM
ROFL!!!! That is priceless!!!

What - no deals on bifocals yet? Those things COST! :D

Medusa
01-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Well, at least you weren't getting junk mail about adult protective underwear. (Depends, etc.) Good grief! :p

3Catcondo
01-03-2010, 04:27 PM
LMAO!!! I read this earlier and came back to read it again. So funny!!!

moosmom
01-04-2010, 06:47 AM
OMG!!! I'm ROFLMAO!! Don't DO that to me!! I'll need the Depends!

pomtzu
01-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Last week I received junkmail trying to sell me some pills that guaranteed multiple orgasms. I recycled it, didn't order the pills, but was secretly pleased that someone out there still considered me young enough -- and hot enough -- to have me on their mailing list to send such crap in the mail.

Speaking of crap…..

This week I received junkmail trying to sell me pills that would guarantee I would have a bowel movement every day.

Soooo, my advice to you all is to enjoy that short window of opportunity (1 week in my case) where you can enjoy the pleasures of multiple orgasms before you start getting geezer mail. :p

Consider yourself lucky that you got this mail. They skipped right over me and got directly to the point - info on wills, cemetery plots and caskets. I hate to disappointment them - but I'm being cremated and "buried at sea"! :p

lvpets2002
01-04-2010, 04:22 PM
:p Thats a good one & your so funny.. I will remember this when I go to the mail box now..:D

Taz_Zoee
01-04-2010, 04:26 PM
LOL, this is friggin' hilarious!! I am cracking up here at my desk. A nice change from this morning when I was crying over Scooter Bug and Duke.

Karen
01-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh, kuhio, don't take it personally - I get emails all the time promising to enlarge a body part I, as a female, don't even have. And I get "baldness cures" promised via email, too - and anyone who has even seen my picture knows that isn't exactly an issue! Never mind all the offers of products for my children - of which we have none!

kuhio98
01-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Oh, kuhio, don't take it personally - I get emails all the time promising to enlarge a body part I, as a female, don't even have. And I get "baldness cures" promised via email, too - and anyone who has even seen my picture knows that isn't exactly an issue! Never mind all the offers of products for my children - of which we have none!

Too funny! Kuhio once got a letter from Publisher's Clearing House saying she had won a major prize. :rolleyes:

Halo got a notice to report for Jury Duty. :eek:

Karen
01-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Our favorite was when I was a teenager, our Great Dane, Gracie, got an offer to join AARP! I think she was maybe 4 at the time ...

Twisterdog
01-04-2010, 09:21 PM
LOL ... my husband got the Senior Citizen discount at a store last week. He's 43. He is STILL talking about it to anyone who will listen, he is so appalled.

blue
01-04-2010, 09:22 PM
I just got an email, "Get Breast Implants!"

Grace
01-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Halo got a notice to report for Jury Duty. :eek:

How on earth did that happen? I thought jury duty names were pulled from driver's license registers?

KYS
01-04-2010, 09:46 PM
LOLOLOL!!!
I'm with you on this one.
I have 1 e-mail address I can not even use anymore with all that crap I get.
Now only if those pills really worked. hehehe :D

Catty1
01-04-2010, 10:08 PM
I just got an email, "Get Breast Implants!"

blue...there must be SOMETHING you can do with them! ;):D

Medusa
01-05-2010, 05:02 AM
LOL ... my husband got the Senior Citizen discount at a store last week. He's 43. He is STILL talking about it to anyone who will listen, he is so appalled.

Can't say that I blame him. I know that it's youth and their cluelessness but I get aggravated when people ask me that. Some say I look much younger than my 61 years but then reality smacks me in the face when a kid asks me for my Golden Buckeye card. Of course, you only have to be 55 to have one but still. LOL I told one gal "Look, if a person wants to use it, she will. Unless your employer specifically states that you should ask for it, don't. It's insulting!" Vacant stare.

moosmom
01-05-2010, 05:13 AM
blue...there must be SOMETHING you can do with them!

Sell 'em on E-Bay!!!!!