PDA

View Full Version : I Just Started Laughing over this.

blue
01-01-2010, 01:16 AM
It didnt strike me as funny until a minute ago.

The Mom Lady said she might have to resign herself to dogkids instead of grandkids. My brother and I are are 35 and 37, you wouldnt know it looking at us but Im the younger one.

Yall have seen pics of Blue and Verde, so Ill have to post pics of my brothers dog, Jack.

I dont know why Im laughing over this, dad was 40 when our lil sis was born, all I know is I find it funnay!

Taz_Zoee
01-01-2010, 02:13 AM
Luckily my brother has two daughters or my mom would only have furgrandkids. That's all she's getting from my sister and I though. :p
We call her grandma even to the pets. :)

Husky_mom
01-01-2010, 02:14 AM
if you were girls.. then maybe she could resign to granddogkids.. but you guys can have kids whenever.. let her know there´s still hope.. is there?..:p ;)

Karen
01-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Tell her they are called granddogs! My parents (when mom was still alive) counted granddogs as well as the grandbunny, and the human grandkids when asked!

Donnaj4962
01-01-2010, 04:03 PM
My folks have grandkids, great grandkids, and my grandkitties! And they are referred to as Grandma and Grandpa to my furbabies! :love:

Twisterdog
01-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Oh, you and your brother are very young still. My dad was 42 when I was born.

Tell your mom granddogs don't get arrested, go to jail, drop out of school or impregnate/become impregnated in middle school!

Seravieve
01-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Yep, my mom has accepted that she'll only get grandogs from me. It's always been that way.. always said I'd never have kids. I babysat my way through high school.. that was enough. I lack the patience required to be a good parent.

My brother, who knows... he's only 21 so he has a LONG while... Definitely not any time soon... hopefully!

Andie
01-03-2010, 12:24 AM
My mother actual prefers that her grandchildren are dogs and a cat. Mom said she was at work one day and she said something about her grandkids and her co-workers looked at her and told her she couldn't be old to be a grandmother. After she thanked them and told them that technically she is because her oldest is 27 and her youngest is 19 her grandkids have 4 legs and fur. Dustin's mom calls them her granddoggers, which everyone thinks she says granddaughters. She's gotten quite a few people like that.

king2005
01-04-2010, 02:40 PM
My dad is known as Grandpa & asks my sister & I how the kids are doing. During xmas all the furbabies get their own stocking & gifts. They even get b-days (well not mine due to Digi's allergies). All our pets have been part of the family, even when we were very young. Our folks took our Hamster to the vet. 1. to show good pet ownership 2. because she was family. Digi travels with me & soon Cam will travel too.. except to my sister's place. Cam isn't allowed there as her cats would get really mad with Cam. But her cats are fine with Digi.