PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Day, Dec. 30

cassiesmom
12-30-2009, 10:18 PM
So ... what are your New Year's Eve plans? I am staying home with New Year's Rockin' Eve and probably baking cookies.

Andie
12-30-2009, 10:32 PM
I have to work til 10pm then I don't really have any plans. I might go hang out with the BIL & SIL and Lappy or I may just lounge around the house. Depends on if the BIL buys me some rum. *hint hint* :D;)

Karen
12-30-2009, 10:38 PM
We don't really do much special for New Year's Eve, as we've never been big drinkers, which always seemed to be the focus of NYE parties. Got my eye doctor appointment tomorrow morning, that's my big excitement for the day!

Grace
12-30-2009, 10:47 PM
We stay home and watch football. Navy plays Missouri tomorrow afternoon, and we'll be watching.

Taz_Zoee
12-30-2009, 10:50 PM
I am so excited! I am doing NOTHING! I'll be lucky if I even stay awake until midnight. I have to work, so I will be waking up at 5am.
Oh, and that was NOT sarcasm in my first sentence either. I really am excited to do nothing. :D I am looking forward to just chilling with my animals and my sick boyfriend. :)

CountryWolf07
12-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Breakfast at Bob Evans with the boyfriend, dinner at Tony Maloney's (bar & grill) then possibly go downtown for a little bit then head back home in time before the ball drops - I think we will end up playing wii. :) Just a simple laid back type of day, nothing too crazy.

krazyaboutkatz
12-30-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm still on vacation so I'll sleep in and probably do some laundry later. I might have dinner with my parents and hang out for a bit. No parties or drinking for me any more. I'll watch the New Year's Eve Ball drop on t.v. and hang out with my cats.

Cincy'sMom
12-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Working...at least until 3 (although in theory I am here until 5).

After that, we are having some friends over to our house. usually play games, talk, eat. Nothing too fancy. tomorrow, watch football all day. Go Ducks, Go Cats!

BitsyNaceyDog
12-31-2009, 10:11 AM
We're having some friends over for food and games. It'll be fun, but it's actually New Years day I'm looking forward to most. We have a fun day planned for Nathan and I think my husband and I are going to have as much fun as he is. We plan to spend a good part of the day in the park on the nature trails, and probably have a picnic lunch. We're going to have pizza for dinner. Then we're going to watch a movie (probably Nathan's favorite, Charlotte's Web), while we make homemade ice cream and have a camp out in the living room.

lvpets2002
12-31-2009, 10:18 AM
:) I am the same here as of Tracey's plans.. I dont know if I will still be awake at midnight.. However I do have my BlackEyed Peas bought & ready to cook for New Years Day..:D Gots to get all of that Good Luck in for the New Year..;)
I'm still on vacation so I'll sleep in and probably do some laundry later. I might have dinner with my parents and hang out for a bit. No parties or drinking for me any more. I'll watch the New Year's Eve Ball drop on t.v. and hang out with my cats.

Queen of Poop
12-31-2009, 10:43 AM
I am having lunch with a girlfriend today, picking up a few groceries, then hanging out with Cali and Diego for the remainder. We will try to stay up till midnight. Will be online here talking with whomever is around. Looking forward to not having to deal with any drunks or idiots.

Alysser
12-31-2009, 10:56 AM
I am going to PF Chang's with my parents, then ringing in the new year with 2 close friends at a sleepover. I'm not much of a partier either.

Casper
12-31-2009, 12:53 PM
Just chilling here at home. Probably alone... mum is going out with friends to a nice restaurant and I have no idea what my sister will be up to. Pfft, I will probably be asleep by eight.

I am more of an old person than my own mum. :p

Karen
12-31-2009, 12:55 PM
I am going to PF Chang's with my parents, then ringing in the new year with 2 close friends at a sleepover. I'm not much of a partier either.

Hey, didn't know they existed down your way! I like PF Chang's because they are excellent about food allergies - I get chicken mu shu there made with spinach instead of cabbage (massive cabbage allergy) and it's yummy every time!

Asiel
12-31-2009, 01:02 PM
Just a quiet day with the family resting . New Year's day is going to be our final family meal and we're planning Chinese since everyone is in favour and it will save us from kitchen duties. Everyone heads back home on Saturday and then it's back to normal.

sparks19
12-31-2009, 02:09 PM
We are going to hang out at home, play Wii, have a couple drinks and just be together in our jammies :D

Genny
12-31-2009, 06:43 PM
Tonight I'm just w/ the family...we went and got some fireworks and we're gonna shoot those...have a drink or two and then go chill and lay back and play my wii that I got for Christmas! YAY! lol ;):cool: