PDA

View Full Version : The Pill needs a Doctor...

DJFyrewolf36
12-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Or at least a good mechanic *sighs*...

She is giving me ignition problems again. It's been a few years so I guess she is due for a check up. I found a nice mechanic that is willing to do a diagnostic for cheap and a tow company that only charges $30 in town so Im not too bad off. I have to BIKE to work for the next three weeks because I need to save money for the repair...but work is only 3 miles away so I can bike that in my sleep (at 6 am I just might be lol).

Please pray that the issue is something simple and that I can keep my Pill on the road for many more years!

davidpizzica
12-30-2009, 05:13 PM
DJF, here are some Pittsburgh prayers that the Pill will come through this in good shape. She's probably good for another 50,000 miles!

DJFyrewolf36
12-30-2009, 05:19 PM
DJF, here are some Pittsburgh prayers that the Pill will come through this in good shape. She's probably good for another 50,000 miles!

More than that I hope! She is up over 150k...Im hoping that with my financial aid and my tax return I can get another cheapo daily driver and just take her down to do the work she needs. Although Ive been doing a lot of thinking and I realize that if I just bike where I need to go for a month or two I can really fix her up the right way. Plus Ill be going two months or so without having to pay for fuel!

All in all Im not screwed without a car, just inconvienenced slightly. ;) I just need to keep the faith that she will ride once again!