PDA

View Full Version : Cat being superglued to Minnesota highway

Kirsten
12-30-2009, 08:09 AM
I just can't believe this! Who on earth would do such a thing!? :mad:

Cat survives being superglued to Minnesota highway (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/pawprintpost/post/2009/12/cat-survives-being-superglued-to-minnesota-highway/1)

Kirsten

catmandu
12-30-2009, 09:26 AM
Theres so much frustration and anger in North America and sadly the Animal s are being made scape goats for all thats gone wrong.:mad::mad:
I wish these people would realize that its not Our Pets who are causing the financial hard ships, all theywant to do is love us and be with us to make our lives happier.:love::love:
We are praying that who ever did this is caught and punished:mad::mad:

Taz_Zoee
12-30-2009, 09:29 AM
Some people are just sick! :mad:

katladyd
12-30-2009, 12:47 PM
Sadly, there are a lot of sick, twisted, people out there. I hope the authorities catch this person before one of us does!:mad:

DJFyrewolf36
12-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Probibly idiot pranksters looking for a cheap thrill...not realizing or accepting the pain the animal is in. To a lot of people animals DONT have feelings. Its an attitude that I pray will eventually be gone, but in this fallen world it seems to want to stick around :(

momcat
01-01-2010, 03:23 PM
All I can do is pray for poor Timothy, may he recover quickly and find a home where he'll know what it means to be truly loved and cared for.

I hope whoever did this horrible act of cruelty is caught and receives a punishment that fits this despicable crime. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Demi Is A Digimon
01-01-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm shocked!
How can some people be so cruel?!:eek::mad:

Medusa
01-02-2010, 07:01 AM
I avoided this thread for a while but decided to brave up and read it. Can you imagine this poor cat's panic w/cars flying by and his bewilderment at not being able to flee? How does one's mind come up w/such awful things? I do hope that he gets adopted and has nothing but loving humans who give him belly rubs and ear scritchies, naps in sunny windows, warm, cozy beds and the best foods from now on.

trayi52
01-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Too many cats, and dogs being tortured by sick people with no hearts. It just breaks my heart to hear about such horrible news.

Willie

lvpets2002
01-02-2010, 10:09 AM
:(:mad: This is so Horrible & Disgusting.. This *%@# of A AARRIISS Had Better Not Even Want One of Us To Catch Them..:mad::mad:

I Am So Glad The Baby Is Going To Be Ok & Will Get Adopted..

Sadly, there are a lot of sick, twisted, people out there. I hope the authorities catch this person before one of us does!:mad: