PDA

View Full Version : Cash *UPDATE*

amberlynn
12-29-2009, 12:47 AM
So we rescued a new dog....we are his 3rd home and we hope (i do) that we can keep him...but my male pit is old and grumpy so we are tryin to find a decent home....his name is cash and he is 5 months old. He is rotti/mastiff mix and he is really smart. Well plz hope the best for him

*WE HAVE FOUND A HOME FOR HIM AND WELL I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR HIM....PLZ PRAY FOR HIM FOR THIS HOME TO BE A GOOD ONE.....HE IS A GOOD DOG HE DESERVES IT*

Lilith Cherry
12-30-2009, 07:02 AM
He sounds lovely! Unfortunately as I live in China right now I cant help. Please do you have a picture you can share with us?

Karen
12-30-2009, 07:34 AM
I know finances are tight right now, so finding him a new home will probably be best, but at least he is safe and you can work on teaching him some manners and obedience, so he'll do well in a new home. Think of it as him being at your place for "finishing school," and tell the old pittie boy "it's okay - he's leaving!"

amberlynn
12-30-2009, 03:18 PM
yeah i kno he is such a good dog....so spunky....well here are some pix

*LabLoverKEB*
12-30-2009, 05:39 PM
He's a good looking dog!
Yes, as Karen said- finances are tight, so you'll be doing him a favor by finding him a wonderful home.
:)

amberlynn
12-31-2009, 02:22 AM
yes i kno....i have been convincing myself that it is the rite thing to do.....it kills me because he is such a good dog and it is rare to find one...for me at least........i kno it is the best thing and i have been working with him alot....he is a good smart dog and he will always be in my heart......

Karen
01-01-2010, 05:04 PM
*WE HAVE FOUND A HOME FOR HIM AND WELL I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR HIM....PLZ PRAY FOR HIM FOR THIS HOME TO BE A GOOD ONE.....HE IS A GOOD DOG HE DESERVES IT*

Oh, good, he'll be in our prayers! A good dog deserves a good home! :) If it works out, you'll have to tell them about Pet Talk! :)

amberlynn
01-01-2010, 07:39 PM
So the new owner picked him up today....he is gona b the only dog to a single man with no kids.....the guy jus lost his dog that he has had for years and well he spent the last couple of weeks building him a house....he says it even has electricity....how is that man...and heat too.....i think it will work out.....

Karen
01-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Aww, sounds like he will be a loved doggie. I hope everything works well in his new home!

Catty1
01-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Wow - cozy and loved doggie because of you and your care! I am sure it hurts to let him go - but I hope you feel good because Cash is one of the few pups to have a custom-built home. That is awesome.