PDA

View Full Version : Izzy and Tripod

toughCookie
10-11-2002, 09:42 PM
well I finally got the pics of Izzy and Tripod!

this first one is of Izzy, she's 2 years old, andhas diabetes. the family that brought her there couldn't afford the insulin so they brought her to the shelter. and she has litter box problems...
when I went to the shelter to pick up Charlie, I played with and pet her for a long time, she is a very sweet cat.

toughCookie
10-11-2002, 09:49 PM
sorry the above pic is sideways, I didn't get it scanned in yet, and I took a pic of the pic they sent, I had to turn the camera sideways to fit it, and Idon't know how to turn it around on here.
LOL:)

this pic is of Tripod,she is 15 years old, and was dumped at the shelter grounds in March of 2000. she is missing her right rear leg , and her tail is paralyzed.:( :(

toughCookie
10-11-2002, 09:54 PM
here's a pic of Patches, FAT!

Miss Meow
10-11-2002, 11:47 PM
They're great Mary, thanks for posting them.

AmberLee
10-12-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by toughCookie
here's a pic of Patches, FAT!

Ahem, isn't the phrase you are struggling for 'pleasingly plump', instead?

Miss Meow
10-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee

Ahem, isn't the phrase you are struggling for 'pleasingly plump', instead?

:D

I thought it was 'very long furred!'

krazyaboutkatz
10-12-2002, 12:13 AM
Mary, I'm so glad that you're able to help Izzy and Tripod out. They are beautiful. :) Patches is growing into a very handsome cat. I don't think he's fat. Besides the bigger he is the more of him there is to love. :) Male cats are usually bigger than females any way.

toughCookie
10-12-2002, 12:41 AM
yes you are right, he is not fat, but very pleasantly plump! and he such a dear:)

actually this pleasantly plumb kitty is getting to be not so pleasantly plumb and going onto being FAT! not an insult, but I can hardly pick him up, I guess the pic doesn't show it good. I am just worried that he will get sick, he doesn't move like he used to! this morning I put him in another room while I fed the others canned food, and he did the loudest yowl!
I felt so BAD! what can I do, I guess Ihave to stop feeding the canned food to the others, but Louise, who is skinny, whines for it everyday, she sits on my night table and whines til I get up!
the funny thing is that the others including Patches doesn't really care about it, I mean if I open the can they all run in but if I don't they just eat the dry and don't meow for it. I tried separating Louise...not easy LOL, she thinks I am tricking her to put her in her carrier or give her medicine. I have done that, and then when I go back to let her out, there she is just staring at the food!

neko1
10-12-2002, 03:25 PM
"I'm not fat, I'm fluffy"