PDA

View Full Version : come check this out, warning cuteness overload...

carole
12-28-2009, 12:58 AM
Introducing Miss Cuteness aka Lunar,refreshing some of your memories, Lunar was found in a paddock by my friend Jane's husband whilst he was doing some work there,sadly here siblings were dead, but Lunar was yelling at the top of her voice, starving and full of fleas, she was rescued, this is the first time i have seen her too, she is simply gorgeous,a bit like my Nikki in looks but more light grey in her where as Nikki has dark grey.

I am also going to introduce the stunning gorgeous girl Izzie who I helped find at the local pet store, she had been a stray, Jane adopted her after she lost her wee Harvey, she is a real beauty.

ENJOY.

carole
12-28-2009, 01:03 AM
here is close up of Izzie, also Izzie and Lunar playing together and Janes new Dog Greta whom she adopted when she lost Duke,Izzie and Greta are the best of friends and as you can see both Lunar and Izzie get on well, Izzie is about 9 mths old and Greta is a young dog as well.

katladyd
12-28-2009, 01:04 AM
Oh, they are both so adorable! Miss Lunar is huggably cute! Thanks for the pics. I am so glad they have a good home where they are loved!:love:

carole
12-28-2009, 01:15 AM
I have to tell you i got to feed Lunar with her syringe of milk, it was the cutest thing ever, you lie her on her back like a baby and she holds the syringe with her two front paws, just like a baby holding its bottle, i got such a kick out of seeing her, it was so cute, sorry did not get a pic,next time maybe.

carole
12-28-2009, 01:24 AM
Oh yes they are in a fantastic home, the best ever, so well loved and taken care of, and on a farm away from traffic,top class lol.

Medusa
12-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Lunar looks like a li'l stinker and Izzie is just gorgeous. Thanx for sharing the cute pix, Carole. :)

happylabs
12-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Oh my...Lunar is a cutie for sure! Love her color and markings. :love:

Barbara
12-28-2009, 07:49 AM
Izzie looks like such a good godmother for baby Lunar :)
And Lunar is too cute for words.

Freedom
12-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Hey they are very cute! Funny how they have similar coloring, both torties like my Cuddles.

Izzie is so bushy and fluffy, I just want to run my hand through that fluffiness. Tummy rub!

Lunar is full of dynamite, he hee, she is going to keep the whole house on their toes.

Nice to see the one shot of Greta, as well!

Husky_mom
12-28-2009, 11:09 AM
simply adorable!!... Lunar reminded me of Paizly... hehe

all three are so cute.. glad they found a great home ;)

Catty1
12-28-2009, 12:03 PM
That innocent wide-eyed look on Lunar - absolutely cute! Lizzie is a gorgeous girl, and just an older kitten herself - I am sure they will be great buddies for a lifetime!

Greta looks like a sweetheart. I'm sure Lunar will be Greta's friend in no time.:):love::love:

Taz_Zoee
12-28-2009, 01:06 PM
simply adorable!!... Lunar reminded me of Paizly... hehe

all three are so cute.. glad they found a great home ;)

She looks a lot like Paizly!! I couldn't believe it when I saw her! She is adorable!!! The markings on her face are almost identical to Paizly's.
And that Izzie is just gorgeous!! I am such a huge fan of grey kitties now!
It's so nice to see them is such a great home. :)

catmandu
12-28-2009, 04:18 PM
Lunar:cool::cool: is a sensation , truly a Beautiful Unique blend of colors.:):)
And that is quite a great friendship growing there that will blossom into a wonderful life long friendship :love::love::love:.
Please keep us in touch with Lunar and Her Companions, we would love to see them as their love matures and gets stronger every day :love::love::love:

carole
12-28-2009, 06:39 PM
Yes Izzie is stunning, she has one big thick basil brush tail,for those who don't know basil brush he was a fox, a talking one, british i think, a programme on the telly.
Izzie is very scared of people and i could not get to pat her, but she did come up to my hand, so some progress of sorts was made,apparently if you are there long enough she gets used to you.

And yes Lunar is a full of life, as she should be, adorable barely describes this little cutie pie, please can someone post a pic of paizly, love to see one, she is like my nikki too, but slightly different markings,Izzie is classified as a tortie tabby.

Glad you enjoyed them as much as i did taking them.:):D

Grace
12-28-2009, 07:30 PM
Love those green eyes of Izzie :)

momcat
12-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Your cuteness warning didn't prepare me for those gorgeous kitties! Izzie looks like a real sweetheart. But it was Lunar that completely knocked me out of the chair! How cute could one kitten possibly be? And I do see mischief on that adorable little face. I am in LOVE!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful furbabies with us. Sending them each tons of lovies. Please keep the pictures coming?

cassiesmom
12-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Awww, Lunar! You are precious! And Izzie is gorgeous!

krazyaboutkatz
12-28-2009, 10:52 PM
They're all very cute and I'm glad that they're in a wonderful home now.:)

carole
12-31-2009, 04:40 AM
Grace you are so observant, yes Izzie has the most amazing green eyes, and yes Lunar has mischief written all over her cute wee face, I am so glad Han found her,she would not have lasted another day, she was a survivor for sure, and i can see why you are all in love with her,just from seeing her pics, imagine meeting her in real like i did, love is an under statement lol.:love::D

apbtmom76
12-31-2009, 07:36 AM
awww Carole how freakin cute are all of these guys, Izzie is so fluffy and Lunar is gorgeous, my roommate has a tortie that has the split face like that. :D

carole
12-31-2009, 06:49 PM
I know don't they just give you goose bumps looking at them, the nice kind of course, look at my Nikki in my siggy, she is a split face tortie girl too, except her's is in a zig zag pattern, like a mask, Lunar could almost pass for her kitten lookswise eh?

Thanks for looking,hope you enjoyed seeing these two sweet pretty girls.:)