PDA

View Full Version : Had some great news on Xmas Day....

carole
12-26-2009, 03:35 PM
I am going to be a Great Aunt again in July 2010, my niece and hubby are over the moon to be welcoming their second child next year.

This is indeed more of a miracle than usual because my niece's hubby was diagnosed with a serious illness last year,and had to under go chemotherapy,so their chances of having another baby were about ten per cent, they were on the waiting list for IVF treatment,however that is no longer going to be needed.

So as you can imagine we are absolutely thrilled to bits for them both, so far she is not very well, suffering bad bouts of morning sickness as she did last pregnancy and seems to be the case for all the women in my family.

So just had to share my excitement.

davidpizzica
12-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I am going to be a Great Aunt again in July 2010, my niece and hubby are over the moon to be welcoming their second child next year.

This is indeed more of a miracle than usual because my niece's hubby was diagnosed with a serious illness last year,and had to under go chemotherapy,so their chances of having another baby were about ten per cent, they were on the waiting list for IVF treatment,however that is no longer going to be needed.

So as you can imagine we are absolutely thrilled to bits for them both, so far she is not very well, suffering bad bouts of morning sickness as she did last pregnancy and seems to be the case for all the women in my family.

So just had to share my excitement.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations, Carole! I became a great uncle around the middle of December to a healthy great nephew weighing in a 8 pounds!

carole
12-28-2009, 01:26 AM
I know David it is a great feeling seeing that bubby when its born isn't it?

apbtmom76
12-28-2009, 07:29 AM
Carole, I am super happy to hear this news for you, COngrats to you al, i can't wait to see pics of the new little one when it gets here. I just want to be an auntie, lol

carole
12-28-2009, 06:35 PM
I am sure your time will come, enjoy it when it does,they are only little for so long and grow up so fast.

apbtmom76
12-29-2009, 07:13 AM
lol yes they do, seems like yesterday I was giving birth to my oldest son, who just turned 15 on the 22nd. I enjoy them the best when they are small :D