PDA

View Full Version : Rogerīs story so far...

Husky_mom
12-25-2009, 05:21 PM
the new addition is Roger.. as we call him for now.. hehe

heīs a "Pom".. adn i use "".. because he ainīt as fluffy as a Pom would be.. which makes me think he has somehting hidden in him... the parents were Poms (orange) and heīs supposed to be 3.5 months old..

I wonder if he has a bit of Chi mixed in.. maybe he is in puppy uglies.. maybe it was the cheapo food he was on... who knows.. even if heīs not purebred heīs adorable.. haha heīs sleeping in my lap as I type this..

I donīt have pic except the ones posted already (cell pics).. havenīt uploaded them :p but will do as soon as I can get up and go for my camera..

heīs like a make-me-happy present... and he has ... i still miss my Queeq.. still have hope to get her back.. I actually saw an ad for an older pom adn went looksee thinking "if itīs her.. Iīll take her and run".. it wasnīt :(.. so Roger has helped a bit in keeping me occupied heīs such a good pup..

but let me tell you.. his face may fool you.. heīs a brat.. heīs as nosy as one could be.. has to be wherever i go.. if he looses sight of me heīll cry and whine until Iīm back (thankfully he sleeps good on his own in the bathroom).. and if you ask him anything he ALWAYS has something to say.. lol..

we had a couple accidents.. but now he uses his puppy pads very good :D

he was barking like mad at the girls.. so i took him out (in my hand of course) and he went into statue mode.. haha wouldnīt even blink.. and the girls were like "hey, whatīs this.. hmm.. let me lick.." and licked him all over.. and he didnīt even flinched.. lol.. all slobbered.. but they all did quite well..

anyway here are the two pics I have so far..(thanks to my phone)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/Imagen114.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95/Husky_mom/Imagen118.jpg

luvofallhorses
12-25-2009, 06:14 PM
He's adorable! :love: Merry Christmas to you and Roger! :)

Daisy and Delilah
12-25-2009, 06:32 PM
Awwww......Roger is adorable!! I love meeting him. Kisses for that little guy from me please. I am still hoping Queeq is on her way back home.:)

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2009, 01:05 AM
Congrats on your new addition!!!:D He's adorable.:)

wolf_Q
12-26-2009, 12:00 PM
Awwww he's so cute! Congrats!

Husky_mom
12-26-2009, 07:22 PM
thank you :D

the name is still not set in stone yet.. but itīs just that my kid started calling him that.. out of the blue.. as we donīt know anyone by that name.. real nor fictional.. haha..

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Aww, what a cutie!!!:love:

cali
12-26-2009, 11:30 PM
he's adorbale, congrates! I wouldnt think much of the lack of fluff, we have several pure poms that come to the kennel that are about as fluffy as a medium coat BC lol, the "normal" fluffy ones are actually few and far between!

anna_66
12-31-2009, 06:18 AM
What a wonderful Christmas present! I'm sure he's making you feel better with all his funny antics:)

boomersooner
12-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Awwww, he is cute!! I love his name!!