PDA

View Full Version : Music critic

LMigliore
12-24-2009, 09:15 PM
The great Zippy (cat of the day July 14, 2001) has always been technologically savvy and has great musical taste. His piano playing is a thing of beauty, which we often enjoy in the middle of the night.

But this time he went too far. As I was playing the piano, he came over and turned down the volume (it's an electric piano)! Now I agree that I wasn't really hitting it, but this seems excessively rude. Don't he know who feeds him?

Medusa
12-25-2009, 07:16 AM
He knows. He just doesn't care. He's a cat, you see. :p

catmandu
12-25-2009, 05:06 PM
And his hearing is far more sensitive than ours, so you really cant blame him for turning down the volume!!!
Especially when you are hitting all those clinkers :(:(:(

RICHARD
12-25-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J---aiyznGQ&feature=related

:D

Freedom
12-25-2009, 08:32 PM
I doubt it was your playing.

I play the organ. Used to have a Wurlitzer 3 keyboard, 26 pedals. Each time I sat down to play, within seconds the cats left the room. Dad would joke I could clear a room of cats in 4 seconds!

My interpretation: If there is going to be noise, THEY want to be the ones making it! :rolleyes:

Funny he knows where the volume is - he DOES pay attention! LOL

momcat
12-27-2009, 07:34 PM
How cute and funny! Could it be that your playing was interfereing with Zippy's nap time? He's a sweetie! Could I ask you to give him a generous round of scritchies and lovies from me? :love: :love: