PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all..

Husky_mom
12-24-2009, 12:10 PM
I take this time to thank you all.. for everytime I´ve spent here I´ve learned something new.. I thank you for being here when I needed it most.. and for sharing my dearest love.. thank you all for making me smile, for making me cry for making me feel it´s worth a try..

you´ve become my dearest friends.. and I´ll cherish you till the end.. you´ve broken me in pieces and brought me back again.. you´re part of my life and that´s how it shall remain...

thank you all from the bottom of my heart

may all your wishes come true and may this season bring the best into your lives

pomtzu
12-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Wow - here I am in tears again.

That was so sweet of you to take the time to write this.

I think I speak for the majority, when I say that we were right there with you thru it all. The shock, the disbelief, the sorrow, the hope, the disappointments, and still, the hope that maybe a miracle still could happen.

I lit a candle for little Queeg for weeks and weeks at PT's site, and prayed for the best, as I know others did too. I still light a candle for her every time I am there for whatever reason, and pray that she is at least safe and well cared for. And there's still that remote chance that she may find her way back to you. Never give up hope, as futile as it may seem.

So let me wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year. Thinking positive vibes and well wishes for you and yours.

Love from the Delaware Crew :love:

Taz_Zoee
12-24-2009, 12:58 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Isabel. I know it's been a rough year for you. But we are always here for you. Always.

Have a wonderful holiday! :)

Marigold2
12-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Merry Christmas dear lady.

Felicia's Mom
12-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Thank you Isabel! Merry Christmas to you too!:love:

redbird
12-24-2009, 02:38 PM
I'm pretty new here so I wasn't here when you went through your sadness. I do hope everything is back to where it should be now. If you've lost a pet, I am so sorry. Your post was lovely, happy holidays.

DJFyrewolf36
12-24-2009, 05:35 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :love: :love: :love:

luvofallhorses
12-25-2009, 07:12 AM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/709/709460o8p5kyklfw.gif

Pinot's Mom
12-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Thank you Isabel, we're all still in this with you, and send lots of love and prayers at Christmas. Peace.:love:

Freedom
12-25-2009, 08:22 AM
Merry Christmas, Issabel!

Did you decorate, or was 2 moves in less than 8 months more than enough packing and unpacking for ya? :D :love:

Husky_mom
12-25-2009, 10:20 AM
Merry Christmas, Issabel!

Did you decorate, or was 2 moves in less than 8 months more than enough packing and unpacking for ya? :D :love:

haha.. you bet!!.. my tree just got tossed around in it´s box.. lol... I´m staying at my parents right now so it´s decorated here ;)... I went home for a few things and to check how were things around and got the blues.. no decor and no pupper :(..

but other than that I´m ok... had a nice day yesterday..

thank you all for the good wishes I really really appreciate them.. they mean a LOT

Karen
12-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!

Suki Wingy
12-26-2009, 12:28 AM
Isabel, your constantly chipper attitude really rubs off on me and you never fail to cheer me up a bit. With every post your generosity and caring shine through. :love: :D

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2009, 01:02 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS ISABEL!!! I hope that 2010 will be a much better year for you too.:)