PDA

View Full Version : need some good wishes

Marigold2
12-23-2009, 08:03 AM
Thursday I went to the Dr for a check up and got my HINI.
Friday I worked and then went shopping till 10pm.
Sat and Sunday I was going to bake tons of Christmas cookies.
Got up Sat took a shower, took care of the animals, had something to eat and felt really weak, went back to bed and did nothing else the whole day.
Ok so Sunday I will bake cookies, nope stayed in bed all day Sunday started to get fever and chills.
Monday back to work but too sick to go, fever, chills, pounding headace.
Ditto Tuesday but then the cough started and it has not gone away, my voice is a sweak, my throat is on fire from all the coughing, my stomach muscles hurt. I am so incredibly miserable.
Same thing today, coughing coughing coughing.
Daughter is going to Mich to visit son 2. I am too sick to go. I will be alone for the 24 and the 25. Meant to visit friends the 25 had 5 people to visit and exchange gifts with but I will not visit this cold/flu on anyone. It's horrid. So it will be me and the 4 cats, 2 buns and 1 bird. Hubby is here but he is working in the basement and I don't want to make him ill either. Merry Christmas to us.
Luckly son 3 and family will be here the 27th I can't wait and son 1 is coming 1/18/2010 for a few days.
I wish I could stop coughing..................:mad:
Kiki has been by my side the whole time. He is so loving.

Catherinedana
12-23-2009, 08:39 AM
I'm so sorry you got sick for the Holidays!!! This is why I never ever ever get a flu shot. I got one once and was just as sick as if I had gotten the flu. I have never had a flu shot since and have also never had the flu. Go figure.

Sending the healing "buzz" your way with lots of FLorida sunshine. :love:

Cathy and the FLorida FLock

moosmom
12-23-2009, 08:49 AM
Oh Marigold, it sucks to be alone AND sick on Christmas. At least you've got your furkids around you. Like having an electric blanket without the fear of an electrical short.

Have a wonderful holiday and take care of yourself. You kits need you!!

:love:and ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))

Donna and fur crew

redbird
12-23-2009, 12:57 PM
I hope you're feeling better real soon. This is such a terrible time to be sick. Hope you and family at least will spend a happy and for you, healthy New Year.

Karen
12-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Aww, hope you feel better soon. And when you do, I am sure people will appreciate the cookies even more.

Medusa
12-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Gosh Monica, that stinks. The last flu shot I got was in the early 70's and I had an immediate flu-like reaction and had to call my husband to drive me home. Never got a flu shot since. I'm sorry that you'll be alone for Xmas eve and day but you'll be w/family afterwards and you probably won't feel like being w/anyone anyhow til then. Stay warm and snuggly w/your furkids and feel better soon. :love:

Marigold2
12-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Thank you everyone, today is the first day I feel like I might be ok after all. Yesterday I thought I might have to go to the errgent care or the hospital. It was that bad.