PDA

View Full Version : Cadbury

Genny
12-22-2009, 08:21 PM
On December 20, '09 my rabbit Cadbury died. I've had Cad for about 7 years now. He was such a sweet rabbit and was always friendly w/ people of all ages. When my 5 y/o niece wanted to hold him he was so gentle w/ her and never tried to kick or scratch. I've had Cad longer than I've had most of my dogs. He was a Dutch Rabbit. He loved my little black dog Adrian-when he would be down on the floor he would follow her around the whole house! He loved carrots and lettuce, but his favorite sweet food was candy bars~he absolutely LOVED them! (When I named him I named him after the 'Cadbury cream egg) I don't know exactly what took him from us. He had been acting a little different the last week, like not eating as much as he usually did. And when I went out to check on him the other day he was gone, but I do know that I have never known a more sweeter or more loving rabbit than my Cadbury. I will miss him.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/GennyMP/cadbury.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/GennyMP/grettawiththeanimals.jpg

Catherinedana
12-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Dear Genny,

:( I'm so sorry to hear that your Cadbury bunny crossed the Rainbow Bridge. He was beautiful. . .I know his time with you was wonderful. His sweet disposition proves that he loved you and was loved by you.

Lots of hugs,
Cathy
:love:

Genny
12-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Thankyou :love: And he was....he was just such a sweet rabbit. It feels so strange him not being here anymore. You know he was here all the time for 7 years and now all of a sudden he's gone.

Karen
12-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Rest in peace, Cadbury bunny. You are a handsome boy, and have certainly left big bunny pawprints on your person's heart that will stay there forever.

chocolatepuppy
12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm sorry about Cadbury.:(

Genny
12-22-2009, 10:09 PM
Thankyou Karen and Chocolatepuppy :love:

Marigold2
12-24-2009, 10:37 AM
I am so sorry for you deep loss. Your words tell a story of love, devotion and joy, what more could a bunny want, but a candy bar now and again.
I hope that you will take another bun into your home soon. Not to replace precious Cadbury but because you are such a good mom to bunnies and they so need them.