PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Miss Lucie Noel Lu...

moosmom
12-22-2009, 09:00 AM
She's still scared, but is eating and using the box. My cats haven't bothered her much. She has to stay in the crate for 3 weeks because she has a bad case of earmites. The vet gave her Ivermectin and I've gotta give it to her again in 3 weeks. You don't hear a peep outta her. She'll be spayed in the next couple of weeks.

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/deploss/Bubby006-1.jpg?t=1261494591

Catty1
12-22-2009, 09:28 AM
She does look a little scared. Is she open to cuddles?

Lucie, your ears will be better soon and I bet you know already how much your new meowmie loves you!

jennielynn1970
12-22-2009, 10:13 AM
What a cutie pie!!! Give her some scritchies and loves for me.

Anikaca77
12-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Awww I miss her so much :( but I'm glad she's got a home with you. She looks so scared there and I can't believe she isn't crying like she was at my place. All she did was cry in the bathroom but I think it was because she was separated from us.

Did you get that afghan? I take she tested negative too right?

Thanks for taking her in.

Melissa

katladyd
12-22-2009, 12:19 PM
She is sooo cute!!! I will bet she gets along just fine with everyone!

lvpets2002
12-22-2009, 12:24 PM
:love: Awee she is for sure a wittle Cutie Pie.. She will come out of her shyness in no time at all..

GILL
12-22-2009, 02:58 PM
She'll be comfortable in no time in your care, She is a sweety, I almost CAT NAPED her. I see she is ciddling with her bun bun.

3Catcondo
12-22-2009, 07:38 PM
She is precious Donna!! Congrats on your new addition, and I look forward to more pics!! :love::D

Moesha
12-22-2009, 08:41 PM
I am so happy for you. I've been missing Morgan so much lately. I'm going crazy without him, but after the disaster with Schroeder, I'm so scared to try another one. I sure hope that Lucie Noel Lu brings you much joy and happiness over the years. Please tell us stories about her and share more pictures as she warms up to her new surroundings.

carole
12-22-2009, 09:27 PM
I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with Lucie she is beautiful, i love torties so much,not that i am biased or anything lol, she does look scared, but in time she will soon know who loves her so much,Welcome little girl to PT, we shall be hearing a lot about you from now on.:)

cassiesmom
12-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Welcome, dear sweet Lucie! You are gorgeous!

(Moosmom, are ear mites contagious? One thing Cassie has not had in all her years with me is ear troubles.)

moosmom
12-23-2009, 06:11 AM
She's already outta her shell!!! Right now her crate is open and she's laying on my feet keeping them warm. I have to be very careful though. The vet said she's got a bad case of ear mites (he gave her an injection with a booster to follow in 3 weeks). Poor girl also has a case of round worms. I'm picking up 2 doses of Strongent to get rid of them.

The vet told me I need to keep her isolated for 3 weeks. It breaks my heart because she wants to come out and cuddle with me so bad. The vet said that it only takes one to hop on the kitty gravy train before you have yourself a real problem.

Melissa,

I know what you mean by her meowing. She's got such a soft meow I can barely hear it. She still loves her bun-bun. I found the rest of the paperwork that I inadvertently left in the back seat of my car. Didn't even realize it was there. She's negative for both Aids and Leukemia. She weighs 4.13 lbs which is low for a 5 month old. She'll be spayed in the next week or so. The vest visit alone was $195!!!!! I almost fell over! The goes my Christmas money. It's not a vet I would ever use again, however, I didn't feel like driving 40 minutes to Colchester vet. Besides, I still owe them over $900 which I've been making payments once a month. I'll probably dead before it's paid off!!!:p

Oh, she's got her afghan and loves cuddling into the little cube I bought her to sleep in while in the crate. It's got her afghan and her bun-bun so she seems content!!

GILL
12-23-2009, 08:22 AM
Great Donna I knew it would not take long. I know what you are going through with the vet. I have 4 that need to get spayed (thank god all the boys are done) 6 that need the rabies and distemper and one that has a bad tooth (she's the priority). The good thing is since ours are only indoor my vet does not push to hard for the shots and I can bring them in at any time.

moosmom
12-23-2009, 08:54 AM
I just felt awful that she had to have another rabies and distemper shot. If only I looked in the back seat of my car.

She comes out and visits me and purrrrrs like a motorboat. Poor thing has earmites and I can't take the chance of my other guys getting them.

davidpizzica
12-23-2009, 12:25 PM
Oh, Donna! I almost cried when I saw her picture. She looks liks a miniature Marigold with her markings. She's precious and a godsend for you!

cassiesmom
02-01-2010, 07:44 PM
Moosmom, how is little Miss Lucie doing? She's such a pretty tortie girl!

phesina
02-02-2010, 12:43 PM
How ADORABLE!!!!!

Barbara
02-02-2010, 03:16 PM
What a cute cute face this little girl has. And she is already cuddling with you:)
Wonderful!

moosmom
02-02-2010, 04:36 PM
She is doing WONDERFUL!!!!! She and Bad A$$ Buddy are so cute together. She's going to be spayed in a couple of week. I adore her!!!