PDA

View Full Version : Drowning in your love?

RICHARD
12-21-2009, 05:51 PM
No, not really......

----------------------

Hey dude, where's my body?

A two-day police hunt for a drowned man was called off when the 24-year old turned up at the crime scene looking for his clothes.

Maciej Nowak had disappeared after being dumped by his girlfriend and was last seen drinking heavily into the early hours in Urzedow, Poland.

And when his clothes were found the next morning by a lake, friends feared he had killed himself.

But just as police divers were about to call in a submarine, Nowak appeared and asked what all the fuss was about.

"He told us that he can't remember why he had taken his clothes off because he had been drunk.

"But he woke up at a nearby house. Apparently they had found him naked and taken him in and let him sober up," said a police spokesman.

Nowak's girlfriend Kasia Lubelska, 23, said she wouldn't be getting back with him.

"It's stupid things like this that caused me to dump him. How can I allow someone like him to be the father of my children?" she said.

-----------------------------

At least he can teach the kids to swim?:eek:

Is there ever a reason to disrobe while you are all jacked up?

How many houses would you have to go to before you found a house that would let your nasty, drunk, sand crusted arse in?:eek:

Women and booze can really wreck a man's life.....But the world would be oh-so-boring without either.

I vote to keep them both.:D;)

Even Houdini could not come back from the 'dead'...This guy is special!:D

Daisy and Delilah
12-21-2009, 07:51 PM
No, not really......

----------------------

Hey dude, where's my body?

A two-day police hunt for a drowned man was called off when the 24-year old turned up at the crime scene looking for his clothes.

Maciej Nowak had disappeared after being dumped by his girlfriend and was last seen drinking heavily into the early hours in Urzedow, Poland.

And when his clothes were found the next morning by a lake, friends feared he had killed himself.

But just as police divers were about to call in a submarine, Nowak appeared and asked what all the fuss was about.

"He told us that he can't remember why he had taken his clothes off because he had been drunk.

"But he woke up at a nearby house. Apparently they had found him naked and taken him in and let him sober up," said a police spokesman.

Nowak's girlfriend Kasia Lubelska, 23, said she wouldn't be getting back with him.

"It's stupid things like this that caused me to dump him. How can I allow someone like him to be the father of my children?" she said.

-----------------------------

At least he can teach the kids to swim?:eek:

Is there ever a reason to disrobe while you are all jacked up?

How many houses would you have to go to before you found a house that would let your nasty, drunk, sand crusted arse in?:eek:

Women and booze can really wreck a man's life.....But the world would be oh-so-boring without either.

I vote to keep them both.:D;)

Even Houdini could not come back from the 'dead'...This guy is special!:D

:D :D :D
This is so funny, I can't stop laughing. Who can help but picture this? :)

stace1319
12-21-2009, 10:35 PM
hahah! that's great!

Catherinedana
12-22-2009, 06:56 AM

Richard, I will forever adore your unique view of the world and your ability to express that view!! Cheers!! :p

Lady's Human
12-22-2009, 08:52 AM
It doesn't say ho wbug his watch was, though.:confused:

RICHARD
12-22-2009, 11:26 AM
It doesn't say ho wbug his watch was, though.:confused:

Nor his mode of transportation.:D

lvpets2002
12-22-2009, 12:04 PM
:p That is just too Funny.. I am still shaking my head & chuckling..:D