PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Wishes

momcat
12-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Dear fellow kitties,
Well, in a few more days it will be Christmas. My shopping is done and the snow has been cleared from our sidewalk. It's so nice to sit in my window and see all the Christmas lights glowing along my street.

We're a very fortunate group of kitties. We have purrents who love us, give us a nice warm home, plenty of good food, and all the things we could possibly want or need to stay happy and healthy. Along with that, they let us go on Catmobile trips. Our purrents always make sure we have plenty of tasty snacks and restock the Catmobile on our stops.

On Christmas, let's be sure to let them know how very much we love them and appreciate all the wonderful things they do for us.

To all PT purrents, thank you so much for all the wonderful things you do for my fellow kitties. I wish you a wonderful Christmas! :love:

Your friend,
Groucho

Pinot's Mom
12-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Oh, Groucho, how sweet! You're right, we are fortunate, in every way. My shopping should be landing on the front porch today and tomorrow; I did mine on line! ;)

You have a very Merry Christmas, too, dear friend!:love:

Love,
Pinot:love:

Barbara
12-21-2009, 09:05 AM
Hi Groucho,
all the kitties have to say thankyou to you. We would not know what to do without such a skilled lawyer among us.
I wish you a nice and warm Christmas (like I will have lying on the heater)
Filou

catmandu
12-21-2009, 09:41 AM
http://i783.photobucket.com/albums/yy113/pocoloco_2009/meowies2676.jpg
And we wish everyone on Pet Talk a Great PetMas:love: and for all Our Strays in the wild and all Our Pet Friends:) waiting in cages for New Furrever Homes we Pet Talker Pets pray they find someone who loves them as much as Our Families Do!:love::cool::love:

cassiesmom
12-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Dear fellow kitties,
Well, in a few more days it will be Christmas. My shopping is done and the snow has been cleared from our sidewalk. It's so nice to sit in my window and see all the Christmas lights glowing along my street.

We're a very fortunate group of kitties. We have purrents who love us, give us a nice warm home, plenty of good food, and all the things we could possibly want or need to stay happy and healthy. Along with that, they let us go on Catmobile trips. Our purrents always make sure we have plenty of tasty snacks and restock the Catmobile on our stops.

On Christmas, let's be sure to let them know how very much we love them and appreciate all the wonderful things they do for us.

To all PT purrents, thank you so much for all the wonderful things you do for my fellow kitties. I wish you a wonderful Christmas! :love:

Your friend,
Groucho

And Groucho, please thank your meowmie for all the wonderful things she does for you! We wish you and all of our fellow kitties a very merry Christmas and a happy, blessed 2010!

:love:,
Cassie and Elyse

Medusa
12-22-2009, 06:26 AM
Dear fellow kitties,

Your friend,
Groucho

Indeed! Merry Christmas to you and yours. :love:

orangemm
12-23-2009, 06:08 AM
Merry Christmas to one and all, kitties, meowmies and pawpies, grandpurrents, aunts, uncles and all who love our mystical enigmatic creatures!!

moosmom
12-23-2009, 06:14 AM
Have a wonderful holiday Groucho. Make sure meowmie spoils you rotten. My cats will be!!!!

Eileen,

Have a wonderful holiday!! I'll call ya!

kb2yjx
12-23-2009, 06:56 PM
The Clan had suggested starting a thread to send Merry Christmas greeting, but Groucho already has!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OUR PT FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina Peepers, Riley, Hayley, Hope Simone, Nimet, Bianca Rose, Samson, and Ralph Timothy