PDA

View Full Version : It's happening again

Medusa
12-20-2009, 05:02 PM
As many of you know, I've been feeding and housing (outdoors) LBK. Three more cats have shown up. I don't think it's b/c they're all homeless; they probably smell the food. Tonight an orange one and the tiger striped one came for dinner so, of course, I fed them but LBK was none too happy about it. The black and white one that has markings like a Holstein cow is the only one who hasn't shown up. Yet. They all look fed and healthy. I just think people don't keep their cats indoors. The weather isn't too bad today, not brutally cold and windy as it had been but I still wouldn't let my cats out in it. I sure hope they're all fixed.

catmandu
12-20-2009, 06:02 PM
As it happens all the time at the Found Cat Hotel.
Pouncer Roccalnos out there, a Black Cat, an Orange and White Cat and a Cat who looks like Moose the MagnfiCat Plus!!!:D
And My Vet when he was picking up Mr Purr said he saw a Cat eating at the Porch Cat Station who was reddish brown and one of the largest Ctas he has ever seen!!!:eek:
Must be a Big Cat at that!!!:love:
We are praying for Little Black Cat!!!:love:

cassiesmom
12-20-2009, 07:36 PM
As many of you know, I've been feeding and housing (outdoors) LBK. Three more cats have shown up. Tonight an orange one and the tiger striped one came for dinner so, of course, I fed them but LBK was none too happy about it.

You are LBK's person! S/he found you first and isn't happy about interlopers!

momcat
12-20-2009, 09:40 PM
LBK has apparently claimed you as her(his) very own human and is not willing to let these strangers move in and take over.

Like you, I can't understand how anyone could let their kitty outside in this weather. And the elements are only one of the dangers these poor kitties have to face.