PDA

View Full Version : I love Katherine Heigl.

RICHARD
12-19-2009, 08:53 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34490971/ns/us_news-giving/?GT1=43001

Everytime I see someone with a small dog in a bag or carrying it around in their arms? I want to ask them if I can hold the dog, then I want to punch them.:mad:

blue
12-19-2009, 08:59 PM
then I want to punch them.:mad:

This made me lolercate!

Scooter's Mom
12-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Yay for Katherine Heigl! I'm glad her foundation did this.

Daisy and Delilah
12-20-2009, 10:48 AM
OMG!!! I'm in tears reading this story. Thank you Katherine Heigl.

Not just anybody is a suitable Chihuahua owner. Too bad some of those former idiotic owners didn't do their research first. I hope they love their new homes.

Richard, I love what you said. You are the best!!!:D

Medusa
12-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Dogs as fashion accessories. When will people stop this nonsense? I'm glad that there are people out there such as Heigl who really make a difference instead of just talking about it.

redbird
12-20-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34490971/ns/us_news-giving/?GT1=43001

Everytime I see someone with a small dog in a bag or carrying it around in their arms? I want to ask them if I can hold the dog, then I want to punch them.:mad:

The first person who came to mind was Paris Hilton, I can't stand her for many reasons but carrying around her little dog is the main one.

Catty1
12-20-2009, 02:17 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/celebrity-pictures-paris-hilton-benjamin-franklin.jpg

RICHARD
12-20-2009, 03:32 PM
The first person who came to mind was Paris Hilton, I can't stand her for many reasons but carrying around her little dog is the main one.

If I punch her, will you, Daisy and Blue visit me in jail?

-----------

I caught this show on TV where this little @(#&$& that sells real estate, pulls out a little dog that he carries around with him in a suitcase/lawyer briefcase.

He works here in El Lay....I'd like to hold his dog too.:mad:

--------------

thread revisited...

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=146739&highlight=chihuahua

We all knew this would happen.:eek:

Daisy and Delilah
12-20-2009, 06:45 PM
If I punch her, will you, Daisy and Blue visit me in jail?

-----------

I caught this show on TV where this little @(#&$& that sells real estate, pulls out a little dog that he carries around with him in a suitcase/lawyer briefcase.

He works here in El Lay....I'd like to hold his dog too.:mad:

--------------

thread revisited...

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=146739&highlight=chihuahua

We all knew this would happen.:eek:

I'll be there. You can count on me!!:) :) :)

CountryWolf07
12-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Love her! She's such a kind person. I love her in Grey's Anatomy.

critters
12-21-2009, 08:29 AM
While I understand the sentiments, I'd ask that you make sure said critter isn't disabled. Quite a few parents of handicappers have been threatened, cussed, and turned in to the police because of perceived mistreatment, including using strollers, wheelchairs, etc. In fact, it happened to a mom I know and her human kid, who was severely disabled and in a wheelchair; she was harassed over her son being "too old for a stroller" (he wasn't even a baby at the time; he was in elementary school). Luckily, Ari and Koi, and Charlie before them, have only gotten nice comments about their accoutrements--wheelchair, shoes, baby backpack, etc.

RICHARD
12-21-2009, 10:07 AM
While I understand the sentiments, I'd ask that you make sure said critter isn't disabled. Quite a few parents of handicappers have been threatened, cussed, and turned in to the police because of perceived mistreatment, including using strollers, wheelchairs, etc. In fact, it happened to a mom I know and her human kid, who was severely disabled and in a wheelchair; she was harassed over her son being "too old for a stroller" (he wasn't even a baby at the time; he was in elementary school). Luckily, Ari and Koi, and Charlie before them, have only gotten nice comments about their accoutrements--wheelchair, shoes, baby backpack, etc.

Thank you.

You can tell the freaks from the 'families' here in the land of fruits and nuts.

The freaks walk about with the poor animals -like the pic of PH- stuck to their shoulders.;)

Yon can visit me in jail, too!:eek:

Catherinedana
12-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey Richard,

I'll hold her down while you punch her then we can take the dog and run. Perhaps our PT friends will visit us both in jail. I don't understand the logic (if any) behind living creatures as fashion accessories. There was an article in a fashion magazine this past year where they were using the theme, "Just Peachy" with peach-colored articles of clothing with a "while you're at it, get a peach-faced lovebird to match your outfit!"

I could have screamed! I think I did, as a matter of fact. Lovebirds are not easy pets, like chuahuahuas. Why would they even put that out there?

critters
12-22-2009, 05:58 AM
Yon can visit me in jail, too!:eek: :D LOL! Yeah, me and the thundering herd stampeding across the continent! :eek: :D