PDA

View Full Version : More Perils of Pinot

Pinot's Mom
12-19-2009, 12:34 PM
Oh, what Pinot has to endure! I'll let her explain...

The last two weeks have been HORRID! About two weeks ago my constant companion, Mousie, went missing. I ALWAYS know where my Mousie is! I thought, someone hid my Mousie! It was bad enough when Mom took away Fishy (she said she couldn't repair her anymore:(), but Mousie's been with me always! I looked everywhere, Mom & Dad said they looked, too - no Mousie... I began to think that housekeeper woman vacuumed up Mousie. She THREW Mousie once, she's never understood our relationship. I had just about given up. Then, today, Dad cleaned out the basket on the steps (they call it the bill basket) - and GUESS WHAT?? Daddy found my Mousie! I don't know WHO put my Mousie in there, but I'm just so glad to have him back!!

I just knew you all would understand!:)

Have a great day!

Purrs, Pinot:love:

phesina
12-19-2009, 12:40 PM
Oh! So glad to read that Mousie was found!!!! Whew!!

slick
12-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Oh Pinot - what an awful ordeal. I wonder who the culprit was that hid your mousie??? Was it in good shape when you found it? I do hope it wasn't aboosed.:( Anyway, I'm just glad you got it back.

Randi
12-19-2009, 01:43 PM
Oh Pinot, of course we understand. I'm so glad you got your mousie back. :) You simply have to keep an eye on him at all times - of course you have to take a nap occasionally, so I suggest you find a secret place to hide him, that only you know about. ;)

catmandu
12-19-2009, 01:59 PM
We Found Cats all have out favorite toys as well.:cool::cool:
The Toys from Lee:love: in Virginia , the Toys that Our Amigas Astrid Y Sophie :love:from Guatemals sent and the Toys that came in the pracels sent by Our Pet Talker Friends on Pet Talk!!:cool::cool:
We are glad that Mousies safe and sound Pinot, you have years of play ahed of you.
:love::love::love:

orangemm
12-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Oh, yes, Pinot! We understand completely! There is nothing worse than losing your favorite special toy; it seems that no matter where you (or your Meowmie) look, you can't find it. You feel lost and alone and miss your lovie.:confused:

I know the feeling; Binky had a favorite mouse of his own and loved it until it was nothing but shreds (we called it his "skins"). It was lost for a long time until we found it inside the sofabed! He was so happy to get it back!

Now hang on to your mousie for dear life!!!:love::D

Have you been out in the snow yet???:eek:

Bengalz
12-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Pinot,

I totally understand how devastating those "missing mice" can be - happens to me all the time:confused: I make such a fuss that Mom has to keep finding more mice for me:p

Fondly,
Eve

Pinot's Mom
12-19-2009, 04:03 PM
I knew you all would sympathize! :love:

I still don't know the culprit, but suspect the housekeeper.:rolleyes:

I haven't been out in that white stuff outside. I tried it once and my paws are too dainty to be out in that cold wet stuff. I ran to my Mom and told her in no uncertain terms we would not do THAT again!!

Again, thanks for being there!

Pinot

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Yes, Pinot my babies totally understand. Chester is currently looking for his favoirte toy; a crocheted ball with a bell in it that Auntie Slick sent. It hasn't been seen for a week. We've looked every where. :love:

cassiesmom
12-19-2009, 04:31 PM
Dear precious Pinot,

Cassie and I are happy to read that you have your favorite mouse back! Cassie has had a couple of favorite toys like that.

Purrs and hugs,
Elyse

momcat
12-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi Pinot,
I'm so happy to hear that you found your mousie! Things just aren't right when one of your favorite things is whereabouts unknown. These past few days must have been awful for you! Hmm.....do you think mousie went in the basket by himself to hide on you? I do agree that you'll have to put mousie in a special hidey spot so nothing like this happens again.

Your friend,
Groucho

katladyd
12-19-2009, 05:21 PM
There is a certain pink mousie at my house that dares not go missing. The balls with the bells in them are also precious to a couple of someones here.:D

lizbud
12-19-2009, 06:16 PM
What a relief Pinot. I am so happy your mousie was returned to you.:)

Catty1
12-19-2009, 06:26 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2000/12/funny-pictures-cat-lost-one-of-his-toys.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/funny-pictures-cat-is-missing-a-mouse.jpg

pomtzu
12-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh my - poor Pinot - such trauma to have to endure!!!

But Pinot, are you positive that you didn't put it in the basket to hide it from the housekeeper woman so that she wouldn't sweep it up, and then you forgot that you put it there??? :confused:

Shhhhhh!!! --- Don't tell our Mom that we told you this, but sometimes she has such good spots for putting things where she won't forget where they are, that even she forgets and then can't find them. Hee-hee-hee.... ;)

Anyway - so glad that you and Mousie have been reunited. :love:

Love from your doggie buddies,
Myndi & Sparky

kitten645
12-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Oh dearest Pinot! Weez wuz about to call the milk company about getting a picy of your mausie on the side of their cartons! We are sew glad you found your precious purrtner. We wood keep an eyesie on the "help" if we waz u. U canna trust some hummuns.
Calvin & Hobbes

catnapper
12-19-2009, 10:08 PM
At least your mousie was found -- mine was EATEN by da dawg! :eek: :eek: Imagine how I felt to realize my precious mousie was in furry little pieces on the bed. I had bad dreams about it all night!

Medusa
12-20-2009, 07:37 AM
The perils of Pinot is right! How did you all endure? :p

cassiesmom
03-31-2010, 10:28 PM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/funny-pictures-cat-has-toys-under-fridge.jpg

Pinot, I thought of your thread when I saw this LOLcat!

Pinot's Mom
04-01-2010, 07:08 AM
How perfect! Thank you Elyse! :love:

Laura's Babies
04-01-2010, 08:35 AM
To CUTE! Thanks for the laugh! I missed this thread when you first posted it, I was working, LOVED it!

Barbara
04-01-2010, 03:14 PM
I think Mousie was on a mission- the "bill basket" gave me a clue. I am sure he was chewing up them bills!
Pinot it would be very nice to understand this- your purrents will get you some salmon for this;)

Pinot's Mom
04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Ah, Barbara, you might be on to something, there!! Didn't think of that! :)