PDA

View Full Version : Hannah is a clepto...

sparks19
12-16-2009, 12:21 PM
So we just got back from visiting Brian's parents and yesterday I was watching TV while Hannah was doing her thing.

all of a sudden I see this Bell go flying across the room. I'm thinking "where did she get a bell from" Then I took a look at it...

It's an ornament from her Grammy's christmas tree LOL.

I laughed.

A few moments later I look over at her and see these cloth pieces that look kinda familiar.

she STOLE her Grammy's cloth coasters lol

That's when I got up to see what ELSE she had stored away in her truck's seat compartment.

She had an ornament, two coasters and a Christmas Fridge magnet lol ALL taken from Grammy's house.

So if Hannah ever ends up at your house... you better check her before she leaves or you might be missing some things LOL

lvpets2002
12-16-2009, 12:37 PM
:D Again I request some vidoes please.. How so Funny.. Chuckklling again..

sparks19
12-16-2009, 12:43 PM
haha yeah it was hilarious. I had to call her Grammy right away to tell her about it. She told Hannah she could keep her treasures LOL

I do have some videos to post of hannah. I will have to do that this afternoon :)

Donnaj4962
12-16-2009, 12:55 PM
When my niece, Amy, was about 4 years old, she would take emory boards from my Mom's house every visit! To this day (Amy is now 30 something!) she cannot tell us why she did that! After she would be over for a visit, we could never find any emory boards, but we always knew there would be a stash at my sister's house thanks to Amy! Kids are so cute, and I always wonder why they do some of the things they do! :love:

Karen
12-16-2009, 01:05 PM
Hannah probably just knew Grandma wouldn't deny her anything! ;)

Catherinedana
12-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Reminds me of this:

Some years ago my friend came to visit with her young son - he was about 3 or 4 at the time. When she got home he pulled a wooden stegasaurous with wheels out of his pocket. She asked him where he got it from and he said he took it from my house. He thought that since we didn't have any children to play with it, it would get lonely so he took it home. Hmmmmmmm. . .

How did Hannah sneak all that stuff out?

sparks19
12-16-2009, 03:26 PM
She has this little ride on truck and the seat lifts up and has a little storage compartment. so she was storing all her goodies in there LOL. We never thought to check it before we left. Never crossed our minds because she doesn't usually put things in there lol but obviously they were very highly coveted items from Grammy's house haha.

they were all things she was playing with while she was there and I guess she just decided she should have them lol

RICHARD
12-16-2009, 03:32 PM
http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=7744

:o:eek::D
Visting hours are when?

Grace
12-16-2009, 03:37 PM
When Michael was just 3 or 4, we took a trip to Cape Cod. When we got home that evening, I found a spoon from the restaurant in my purse :eek:

He dropped it in there when no one was looking.

Medusa
12-16-2009, 05:30 PM
Hmm, think Hannah would take home a bad kitty or two? ;)

sparks19
12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Hmm, think Hannah would take home a bad kitty or two? ;)

NOOOOOOO LOL

not with our two beasts running around here lol the house will be in shambles if she did that :p

catnapper
12-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Too funny! hopefully we can actually meet in person (since we're so close) and now that I know, I'll be sure to watch out for missing items :D :)