PDA

View Full Version : Charming Chira!

mrsbnatural
12-16-2009, 07:51 AM
If you aren't the most adorable little doggie ever...I'll eat my hat! Hope you have a great day as Dog of the Day sweetie pie! :love: :D :cool: :love:

Freedom
12-16-2009, 08:34 AM
Hello Chira!

I saw the Maltese part of your mix right off and just had to click on the photo to read about you.

Sounds like you are keeping your family active and happy! After all, a pup must earn her keep! GOOD JOB!

Happy Dog of the Day!

Taz_Zoee
12-16-2009, 09:40 AM
Chira, you are just too cute with those adorable ears. :D Congrats on being today's dog of the day. :D :D

xoanimalsxo
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow you are soo cute!:love: Happy DOTD!

tatsxxx11
12-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Cuteness alert warning! Cuteness alert warning!:D Oh*my*gosh, how precious are you, little Chira...the most beautiful scruffy pup!:love::love::love: You rank right up there on my list of the most adorable doggies ever! You face is simply the sweetest!!! Your young person loves you sooo very much, and for good reason! Any human who feel blessed to have a best friend for life, in you!:love: Wear your Dog of the Day crown proudly, precious Chira! You're so deserving! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day celebration sweetheart; being loved and spoiled to pieces! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!:love::love::love:

lizbud
12-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Hello Chira,

What a precious little pup you are sweetie.:love: I love the shaggy
dog look. It's very nice getting to know you today. Hope you get a day
of celebration for being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out
loads of hugs & kisses little one.:)

pomtzu
12-16-2009, 04:25 PM
Chira - you are one of the cutest little fuzz nuggets I've seen in a long time. You look just like a little stuffed animal that I have, but you're so much better, because you're real! I just love your sparkling white fur - it looks so soft and silky.

We here in Delaware are sending out congratulations to you today, as you celebrate the honor of being today's DOTD! Have lots of fun pretty girl. :love: