PDA

View Full Version : Another surgery...

K9karen
12-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Sorry for the new thread. I know it's late, but I've been busy playing catch up, doing advance cooking, etc, 'cause after my eye doc appointment on Monday, he said I need more surgery. I still have huge floaters (I can make dogs, dinos, faces out of them when I blink!) and my vision is still like smeared vaseline.

So, if I'm not around a few days (fat chance) that's why.

Also, I just got my holiday cards in the mail. I'm hoping I'm allowed to sit and write them out, so if the're a tad late, that's why. I know John can do it, but I really look forward to doing it.
I may have to spend 3 days in bed on my side. Whoopie!

krazyaboutkatz
12-16-2009, 01:50 AM
Karen, I'm so sorry to hear that you need to have more surgery.:( I hope that it'll go well and that you'll be able see well again. I also hope that you make a speedy recovery. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Don't worry about your cards being late just worry about your own health right now. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Medusa
12-16-2009, 06:16 AM
The cards should be the last thing on your mind. Everyone will understand if they're late. You just get well and take some time to recuperate after your surgery.

Catty1
12-16-2009, 09:55 AM
I was wondering if you had your patch off yet...sorry to hear this, but praying this will clear everything up for you!

HUGS and prayers for you!:love::love:

jennielynn1970
12-16-2009, 10:40 AM
So sorry you have to have another surgery... that stinks!!

Feel better, and if we get the cards after Christmas, who cares??? Just get better soon!!