PDA

View Full Version : My son's Birthday today....

carole
12-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Yes my eldest turned 28 today, gosh i can hardly believe he is that old and that i am this old lol, we have birthdays four days apart,I always remember when he was born getting lovely baby gifts then all my lovely birthday gifts then xmas gifts i was so spoilt that year,but the best gift of all was my Son Scott.

I chatted with him for about an hour today, he is lucky his work give them the day off on your birthday, however everyone else is working including his partner Amber, and of course we live in different cities so i cannot be with him,still i know he was looking forward to just chilling out, and watching his beloved Cricket on Sky Tv.sport mad is my lad.

I do miss him, however i am lucky they are both coming to me for xmas this year YEAH!!!!

Just wanted to share, thanks for listening.

caseysmom
12-16-2009, 09:28 AM
Happy birthday to your son. Did I miss your birthday or is it in a few days?

carole
12-16-2009, 04:35 PM
No mine is coming up, thanks for the birthday wishes for my boy.

phesina
12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Oh, happy birthday to Scott! ..yesterday, as I guess it's already tomorrow there..

How nice that both he and his partner will be home for Christmas with you!

carole
12-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Yes Phesina i am looking forward to having them for xmas,just wish i had more room, i have small house, but we make do, every second xmas is spent with us, as they go to Amber's family up north, they will go up there boxing day, which is the 26th,hopefully they will be here xmas eve,but Scott has an important container load coming in at work, and it was delayed due to a fire on the ship, so might not get here until xmas eve day,so he might be working up to the last minute and then taking the 2hr trip down here, anyhow here's hoping it arrives earlier.