PDA

View Full Version : Okay all you computer geeks out there, I need help...

moosmom
12-15-2009, 01:14 PM
I just got a new laptop (had to the other one bit the dust). I pulled up Facebook in order to play Scrabble. When I click on the Scrabble cube, all it does is looks like it's trying to load but the SCRABBLE but it doesn't download.

Can someone please help me???? I am so addicted to scrabble and am in the middle of a game but can't get to it.

Catty1
12-15-2009, 01:22 PM
If it's new, it's under warranty? Call the place where you bought it.

What make is it? Is it running Windows XP or Vista?

Right click on My Computer and select Properties. A window will pop up, and will tell you how much RAM you have in it. It may not have enough.

It it's running Vista...I bet that is why Scrabble is taking forever... :rolleyes:

Lady's Human
12-15-2009, 01:30 PM
Could be the wrong version of flash or flash could be completely non-existent.

Puckstop31
12-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Could be the wrong version of flash or flash could be completely non-existent.

This....

www.adobe.com Click the link for "Get Flash Player".

If that does not work...

www.java.com Install the latest version of the JRE.

Good luck!

moosmom
12-20-2009, 07:47 AM
Downloaded both Java and adobe and it's still not working. I NEED SCRABBLE!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!:mad:

Randi
12-20-2009, 08:57 AM
Now, I don't play games on a computer, so I don't know much about it, but it might be that the version of the Scrabble you have doesn't go with the version of your system. Perhaps try to download another version, if it's available. Have a look here: http://www.alltheweb.com/search?cat=web&cs=iso88591&q=scrabble&rys=0&itag=crv&_sb_lang=pref

moosmom
12-20-2009, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the advice Randi. However it's a Scrabble game connected to Facebook where you can invite your friends to play. Totally different.

Catty1
12-20-2009, 11:27 AM
It might be a Facebook "thing". Maybe post a question to other Scrabble players there and see if anyone has gone through the same thing.

Could be a firewall thing.

Google Mozilla Firefox and download it. Then try your Scrabble with that. I have a hunch it will work!;)