PDA

View Full Version : need help choosing team name

aTailOf2Kitties
12-14-2009, 05:33 PM
we are having a competition at work soon and all of the teams have animal mascots. My team has a bat for a mascot. What I need is to come up with a clever team name that includes the word "bat". I know some of you have creative minds like mine and can come up with something.

Once I have some ideas, the team will vote.Here's what I have thought of so far:
the DingBats
the Incredi-bats
Mad Battitude
Gone Batty
Aristo-bats

any suggestions? If not which of the above do you like best?

Karen
12-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I like any "Bat-titude names!

What are the teams for? Just office stuff? Sports? Just curious, that might help with names.

Bat-tastic!
Battiful Buddies!

aTailOf2Kitties
12-14-2009, 05:43 PM
yeah just inter-departmental stuff. Last year each team was a different color and we had a different competition each week: team flag contest (my team won with my design), Family Feud, scavenger hunt, talent contest, just fun and relatively easy stuff.

prechrswife
12-14-2009, 05:47 PM
I think the DingBats is hilarious!:D

aTailOf2Kitties
12-14-2009, 05:59 PM
at least the word "bat" has some wiggle room to play with phoenetically. I mean some of the other teams are Orca, elephant, hyena, komodo dragon, alligator, rhino, lion, wolf. Not much fun to work with if you need to include those words.

BTW the team names were chosen in advance and people were assigned via picking names out of a bag, so nobody could choose what team they were on.:cool:

and as fate would have it, somebody actually spotted a real live bat hanging on the outside of our building, right near a window. It's on the 4th floor and the windows don't open so nobody can hassle it, but hopefully it will fly away to somewhere warmer this evening, it's getting mighty chilly out.

momcat
12-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Hmm, my vote is for Incredi-Bats. This sounds like loads of fun. Good luck to your team!!!

smokey the elder
12-15-2009, 07:28 AM
How about Belfry Batz?:)

Husky_mom
12-15-2009, 08:53 AM
Bat to the Bone.. hahaa

you´re right the word bat can be used in many ways.. lol I like too the ones previously posted