PDA

View Full Version : It's been one year. December 14th. My tribute to Rocky.

luvofallhorses
12-13-2009, 10:09 PM
It's been one year tomorrow since Rocky has left us physically. :( I have to say I still miss him but I feel I am healing for the first time in a long time. It has taken me a whole year to find peace and comfort in the wonderful times we had together. I have to say the first everything without him and Jenny has been hard. Last year it was the first Christmas without him and that was hard but I felt his spirit with me and I still do with him and Jenny.

If that makes sense. I wish I would dream about them. I wish they would visit me in my dreams. I have to say though, I had a dream one night that Jenny was here and licking my face and my face was wet in the morning. I have never dreamed of Rocky since he passed. But I still feel his presence.

I remember the first Christmas with him and he liked my new pajamas a little too much we had to put him in the kitchen with a baby gate. He cried and cried. I had to change my clothes. I don't know why but he really liked them. :o

I also remember we got him a nylabone he unwrapped the package and then the little package it was in. We took him sledding with us, too. We took him to the lake and he was always be with me when I went to swim just to protect me. He loved everyone who met him especially children. :)

He was hit by a car in 2001 and we didn't think he would make it. But he did and I am glad he did. He was such a faithful, loyal dog and wouldn't harm a fly. He was a gem of a dog and he enriched my life so much. He was my heart dog; Jenny was too. I will never forget him and he is forever loved, Jenny too. I sleep with the bandanas I made him and Jenny wear. :love:

We also may adopt a puppy this week and I believe they both sent her our way for a reason. :) Although it's been a hard year, it seems that they want us to have this puppy and they don't want us to feel sad at Christmas. They will make it work out. :)

I love you my sweet babies and thank you for teaching me to love unconditionally and love animals so much. I will always talk about you as long as I live! Thank you for being my very best friends. :love:

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/40/l_b0da15f4a28c408494ef5596ea4be8f0.jpg

http://b8.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00244/80/94/244944908_l.jpg

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Oh Krista, I know a year ago was a terrible time for you, losing both of your pups so close together.:( They will always be in your :love:. Hopefully, you will soon have a new puppy and it will help to heal your heart. {hugs}

Karen
12-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Gone physically, but in your heart forever, worry not. Even when you are an old woman, you can share his story with future generations, and he will live on!

MonicanHonda
12-13-2009, 10:40 PM
I couldn't imagine losing both babies. Only you can know when you're healed enough to bring another little baby into your life.

luvofallhorses
12-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Thank you all. :love:

MonicaHonda - we are adopting a puppy where I work sometime this week hopefully so we definately are ready. :love:

cloverfdx
12-14-2009, 06:57 AM
One year already :(. RIP Rocky, and gorgeous Jenny too.

{{Hugs}} for you Krista.

apbtmom76
12-14-2009, 06:57 AM
Krista, you know that Rocky and Jenny loved you and they will await you at the RB, don't fret girl, you are healing and Rocky and jenny will always always be with you. Many hugs from me and my pack ;)

cyber-sibes
12-17-2009, 10:01 PM
Anniversaries like this are hard days emotionally, but just think of your pups up there with party hats on, enjoying cake & Frosty Paws, sending you lots and lots of love!:love::D