PDA

View Full Version : Now it's my senior Boo's turn to be sick; update; 12/14; post 16

Medusa
12-13-2009, 06:40 AM
Honestly, I feel like I'm running an emergency room here. Poor Boo had a sneezing fit yesterday; I didn't think too much of it b/c they all do that on occasion. Then later it happened again. And again. And again. Now his eyes are runny, too. So I have some Clavamox pills on hand that I had to discontinue giving to Yodie and I started him on it last night. I wanted him to sleep w/me last night so he'd be nice and warm and snuggly but he didn't stay long. He went downstairs and slept on the sofa. How in the world do they catch colds anyhow? They're never outdoors, never exposed to other cats. I don't get it. Hopefully, the Clavamox will start working right away but, if not, it's off to Dr. Lee. Boo is 18 and I can't take any chances w/him so if you can spare a prayer for my blackie boy, I'd appreciate it. :(

pomtzu
12-13-2009, 08:35 AM
They're testing you............:(

Hope Boo is feeling better soon.

catmandu
12-13-2009, 11:30 AM
We are so sorry to hear the Big Boos:love::love::love: under the weather.
Its so sad and depressing when our Pet Companions are ill, and even a bit scary when they are Seniors!!!
:eek:
We are praying that Boos:love::love: all well and will be in line for her share of the Turkey, Dressing and Gravy PetMas Day.
:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
Mary, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( I can relate because it seems like there's always something wrong with at least one of my cats. My indoor only cats have also gotten sick before but it was because one of my other cats had been to the vet and they must've brought it home with them. Maybe that's what happened in Boo's case. I hope he'll feel better soon. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

katladyd
12-13-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm sending up prayers for Boo. It is always so stressful when our furkids don't feel well. You have had more than your share of this lately. Hang in there!

phesina
12-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Prayers and good wishes for Boo. I hope the Clavamox is helping.

Catty1
12-13-2009, 06:20 PM
I hope poor Boo shows improvement soon!

Give him some scritchies for me.:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2009, 06:58 PM
Aw, Boo, hope you feel better real soon. Prayers on the way for you and your mommy too. :love:

Pinot's Mom
12-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Feel better, Boo...prayers from us in Ellicott City.:love:

momtomany
12-13-2009, 07:35 PM
I am so sorry Boo is not feeling well. Prayers for Boo to not be sick being sent by the Dunn gang.

cassiesmom
12-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Feel better soon, sweet Boo!

momcat
12-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi Mary,
Around here there are always prayers ready to be prayed for your kitties. Poor Boo, I hope he'll be feeling better very soon. Could I ask you to give Boo lots of get well soon scritchies and lovies from me?

slick
12-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Mary:
I'm so very, very sorry about your little Boo! If it isn't one thing, it's another. I want you to know that Max and I have our fingers and furry paws crossed that Boo recovers quickly.

Luv
Slick :love::love:

ChrisH
12-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Poor Boo, poor you too. Prayers and good thoughts on the way.

orangemm
12-14-2009, 06:43 AM
Mary, how is Boo doing today? I hope things have improved for both of you!!:love::love:

Medusa
12-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Mary, how is Boo doing today? I hope things have improved for both of you!!:love::love:

Actually, he has improved, thanx for asking. No sneezing fits lately but he apparently has passed it to Pidge b/c now she's gurgling. Ah, the joys of a multi-cat household. So keep those prayers coming, please. We still need them. :)

Anikaca77
12-14-2009, 08:49 AM
Prays coming your way for Boo and you too.

Melissa

cassiesmom
12-14-2009, 06:20 PM
Prayers and a candle for Boo (and prayers for Pidgie, as well).

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=9768724

Taz_Zoee
12-14-2009, 11:34 PM
Mary, I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this. I'm glad to hear Boo seems to be better. But I'm sorry to hear Pidge is now not doing so good.

I hope all your kitties are back in good health by Christmas.

Medusa
12-15-2009, 05:01 AM
The prayers (and Clavamox) are helping. At least Boo has stopped sneezing and his eyes aren't as runny. Now I just need to get Pidge back on track.....