PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty sick right now ...

ChrisH
12-11-2009, 11:22 AM
... with some sort of stomach bug. Could I have some PT prayers and good thoughts please? Thanks. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/grouphug.gif

Killearn Kitties
12-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Oh Chris, :( I hope you get over that quickly.

Put your feet up and let Bob and Ebby do all the shopping! Get well soon.

sasvermont
12-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Oh Chris. Such bad news. I hope your illness doesn't stay with you very long! I am sure everyone will chip in and give you wishes beyond your wildest dreams.

Just remember to rest, drink lots of fluids and let people give you a little hand!

(((((((((((((((((((((Chris)))))))))))))))))

Get well soon!!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
12-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Prayers on the way!

gini
12-11-2009, 11:42 AM
This does not sound fun at all. I hope you feel better as quickly as possible. I know you have two excellent nurses by your side that
will offer you sympathy and comfort.

GET WELL IMMEDIATELY!!

Prairie Purrs
12-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Good thoughts sent! Here's hoping you get rid of that nasty bug in no time.

Freedom
12-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Feel better quickly!

slick
12-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Oh my gosh, I was going to call you this weekend. Looks like I'm going to be snowed in so thought it was a good time to catch up on phone calls.

dear friend, please do take care of yourself. Let Bobby bring you some water and I'm sure Ebbs will do her job of being the excellent furry nurse that she is.

Love you :love::love:
slick xoxoxo

Catty1
12-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Get well prayers sent!:love:

Medusa
12-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Prayers and healing vibes from Mary and the Fur Posse in Ohio......:)

Pinot's Mom
12-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Feel better soon!

lvpets2002
12-11-2009, 03:49 PM
:( Oh so sorry you feel sickkly.. Hope you get well soon.. Sending Prayers & Huggss..

ChrisH
12-11-2009, 04:27 PM
Thank you so much everyone. Your good wishes are much appreciated. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/grouphug.gif

My son has been very good, getting me anything I need etc, my daughter-in-law too. The furries? Well, Ebby is just her normal self, which is being a very good girl. Though I have heard her purring a lot so think she has been secretly pleased at my spending more time in the bedroom. Bobby, well, he has been kind of sticking close to me which is nice except at stupid o'clock in the morning when I'm rushing to the bathroom, :rolleyes: I'm afraid I have cursed him more than once.

Today I ate very little, just what I could get away with to take my normal meds. Drinking a lot and I also have some rehydration powders which are helping too (taste yuk though).

Doctor won't come out, and I've not been to the surgery, simply because of the need to very close to the toilet. Nevertheless if I am not better by Monday it'll be a whole week since it started so I'm going to get my son to take me there in my pyjamas and I'll just have to park myself real close to the toilet and tell them to come get me when the doc calls my name.

joycenalex
12-11-2009, 04:56 PM
awww chris.....get better soon.

lizbud
12-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I am so sorry to hear how ill you have been.:( Is there any over the counter type medicine you could take in the meantime? You'll be in my
prayers to feel much better soon.:)

Hugs & kisses for Bobby & Ebby too.:)

Vermontcat
12-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Chris, I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well.
I hope you start feeling better soon.

krazyaboutkatz
12-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Chris, I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick.:( I hope that you'll start feeling better soon. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way.

Moesha
12-12-2009, 09:33 AM
I sure hope that you are feeling better soon. Keep us posted.

Alysser
12-12-2009, 10:01 AM
Hope you're feeling 100% soon, Chris! :love:

Barbara
12-12-2009, 10:15 AM
One week already- that sounds serious and I hope you feel well enough to see a doctor.
Best wishes.

sasvermont
12-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Sounds as though you may have the "swine flu".

I hope you are feeling better soon. The details sound just horrible, at best.

Glad to hear you have family around to help you out at times like this!

((((((((((((ChrisH)))))))))))))))
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Kirsten
12-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Sounds bad, one week is a long time for such a bug! I really think you should see a doctor if this doesn't get better. Could it be you're infected with salmonella? Just wondering because a stomach virus usually doesn't take that long.

Anyway, whatever it is, I hope you will soon feel better! Nausea and sickness are just awful!!

Kirsten

Randi
12-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh Chris, that doesn't sound like much fun. :( I hope you'll be better soon. Let your son take you to the doctor on monday, if you're not better.

Sending lots of good thoughts - and purrs from Fister. :love:

(((hugs)))

Marigold2
12-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Sending you good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

davidpizzica
12-12-2009, 05:16 PM
ChrisH, here are lots of Pittsburgh prayers and thoughts that you are on the road to recovery and feeling much better.

ChrisH
12-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Many, many, thanks to everyone for the concern, good thoughts and prayers. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

I tentatively tell you that they may be working because *whisper* I feel a bit better today. Tentatively because earlier in the week I thought I was over the worst and it came back with a vengeance. :(

Once again, many thanks, it's so heartwarming that you're there for me and it helps a lot.

K9karen
12-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Hope you're feeling better, Chris. Want me to send you so authentic Jewish Chicken Soup? Guaranteed to cure EVERYTHING!
Keep hydrated, and milk it for all it's worth, and then go out and shop til you drop. Seriously, I'm be thinking of you and praying you recover soon.

ChrisH
12-14-2009, 05:17 AM
Karen, I would just love some of your soup, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/hungry.gif if only. *sigh*

Feeling quite a bit better today but still so very hungry. Makes it so hard to go slow in increasing what I eat plus making sure I don't eat the wrong things .... how I would love a bacon toastie or some chicken curry or shepherds pie or ....

Barbara
12-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I think wanting to eat all of this is already a good sign because when you are really sick your stomach cringes when you think of it. So take it slowly and you'll able to enjoy your Christmas dinner ;)

krazyaboutkatz
12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
Chris, I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better and that you're hungry.:) Just try to take it slow and see how it goes.

captain
12-14-2009, 11:41 PM
Chris,
Not long after we moved to Australia I picked up a stomach bug that I had for about a week - always thinking it would go away, and never able to stray too far from the toilet - but eventually I HAD to go to the Dr.

I had a bacterial stomach bug(?) and was off work for two weeks. Lost alot of weight, and was put on antibiotics by injection .....

*fingers crossed* for you that you are on the way to recovery .....

{{{hugs}}}