PDA

View Full Version : Computer ? - low quality mode?

Freedom
12-09-2009, 06:05 PM
I am playing Zoo World on Facebook.

Initially, I had people walking in my zoo, and if I clicked on a tree, it shook in place.

I kept getting this pop up asking if I wanted to go to low quality mode? At least, that is what I think it said. Eventually, I clicked yes.

Now, the animations are all different. The people are gone. If I click on a tree, it pops up bottom center, in larger than life size, shakes, stops, go back to where it belongs.

So is there a way to go back to high quality?
Is the change only for that one app?
I wonder what I am missing in new games I add.

I have an HP PC, with Windows XP, if that is relevant.

Thanks for any ideas.

Husky_mom
12-09-2009, 06:34 PM
i had a problem like that on farmville..or was it farmtown.. hmm.. anyway I was told to lower quality as I kept getting frozen and had to reload plenty of times.. sometimes after each click.. so I lowered the quality and it did help a bit.. nowI am back on normal..

how I clicked it was right click with the mouse and a window shows quality.. there you click on low, medium or high.. maybe try doing that and see if it works

not sure if itīs the same for every app.. because no window popped inmy game I had to lower it myself..

Freedom
12-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Thanks, Isabel.

Now that brings up a menu which locks. I think the issue at that point is I use Firefox, not Explorer. :rolleyes:

So it is something to do with Adobe, this all helps.

Husky_mom
12-10-2009, 09:03 AM
I also use firefox...:confused: hmm.. now you have me wondering..lol.. have you tried the game forum.. sometimes you can get answers there.. just lurk around I bet there are a few others having the same issue as you..

Freedom
12-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks again, Isabel! Yes, I had posted on the game forum before I came here. Waited 24 hours. While many folks looked, no one posted a reply.

I want to try go in through Internet Explorer and see if that solves it. Just haven't had time (too busy playing games). :rolleyes: