PDA

View Full Version : I just had my 26week check up..

M&M's Mommy
12-08-2009, 07:16 PM
and am happy to report that the baby is doing fine. I'm doing fine, too.

She moved around soooooo fast that it took the doctor a while to get a good picture of her :) - but he did managed to get one of her kicking her little foot up against my uterus wall! :)

She was meassured almost 2 lbs and 14 inches!!, her heart beats were strong & her development was right on track. Hubby & I could not be any happier day after day as we're patiently waiting for her arrival!

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts & prayers. They're truly what sustain me throughout my pregnancy!

Karen
12-08-2009, 07:35 PM
Good to hear, keep up the good work. Kisses to the M's from us!

cassiesmom
12-08-2009, 08:49 PM
and am happy to report that the baby is doing fine. I'm doing fine, too.

Yaaay! Thank you for good news, I needed some today. Kisses to the M's from me too!

Elyse

gini
12-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Your post is so heartwarming - you can just feel the love.

Congratulations on your good checkup - not too much longer to wait for her arrival.

Alysser
12-09-2009, 12:07 PM
That's so good to hear! I hope this keep improving with your little one. Keep it going :D

Cookiebaker
12-09-2009, 02:29 PM
:love: yayayayayaya!!!! :D

lvpets2002
12-09-2009, 02:39 PM
:) So glad for the Great News.. Yes make sure to keep the wittle one in the baby warmer with all of the snow & cold outside.. Oh yes you stay in the house where its warm too.. Any names yet for this girl??

M&M's Mommy
12-09-2009, 06:07 PM
Thank you everyone for your well wishes, good thoughts & prayers. I don't know how pregnancy is to other people, but for me, it's been a great experience that teaches me so much about myself & life itself! I've never been more aware & appreciative of EVERYTHING until I'm pregnant!. It makes me humble as never before do I realize how vulnerable I am, how despite my best efforts to ensure my baby's safety, I have very little control of what's going on, that my best solution at times is to TRUST that everything will be alright. It teaches me how I can love another being so so much, even before meeting her. Last but not least, it shows me how magical it is to be a part of an unfolding miracle!!

There is a lot of uncertainty ahead as I'm nervously yet excitedly waiting for her arrival, but one thing will always be true: She's the first & most precious blessing in our lives & will forever be treasured, loved & cared for as such!

Any names yet for this girl??

Her Vietnamese name wil lbe Bao-An (meaning A Precious Blessing). That name had been chosen for her longggggggggggg before she came into existence! ;)

As for her American name (or call name), we're not sure yet. Something starts with the letter "A"..

Right now, the top five names are as listed. Now, help me choose!!

Alyssa Marie
AveMaria - in honor of Mary, the mother of God, for we believed that thanks greatly to her prayers on our behalf that I got pregnant!!
Alianna Marie
Anastasia Marie
Alina (or Alani - can't decide!) Marie

My grandmother, mom & I all have Marie as a middle name, so I think I should follow that tradition, too!

caseysmom
12-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I like Alani Marie...and congratulations on how well things are going.

lvpets2002
12-10-2009, 04:11 PM
:) Oh Oh must be Anastasia Marie.. I have loved that name Anastasia forever.. The name means field of serenity.. To be very serene & calm with blessings..

AdoreMyDogs
12-10-2009, 10:01 PM
What a blessing! Congrats and have fun :) I can't wait to "meet" baby :)