PDA

View Full Version : words of advice

stace1319
12-06-2009, 03:34 PM
don't tell harley to fetch you cell unless you want it back in about 20 peices. My poor phone didn't stand a chance with that crazy beast, I call my dog. I have a big chip in the screen now and I thought he had broken it after his elaborate spins and jumps onto the phone and then for his final stunt he flipped it into the air about 5 times as he spun around in circles and caught it before he decided to retreive his new price object, only to wait happy as I pried it from his clinched jaws.... "note to self... do not let him anywhere close to breakable objects"

On a more productive note! He is learning to fetch my socks and boots, which I think is pritty incredable .... (for him anyways)

Karen
12-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Oh, my! Yeah, you'd need a very careful, and soft-mouthed breed like a cocker or some Labs to fetch a cell phone. Still, socks and boots should be indestructible enough!

MonicanHonda
12-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Lol oh no!!!

stace1319
12-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Oh, my! Yeah, you'd need a very careful, and soft-mouthed breed like a cocker or some Labs to fetch a cell phone. Still, socks and boots should be indestructible enough!

well, I thought about that... and I thought that maybe since he is boxer/ lab cross he may be able to handle the task ... I was wrong:rolleyes:

Seravieve
12-06-2009, 07:38 PM
I have several tooth marks on my phone... Eli thought it looked like a toy laying on my bed.. Phones + Dogs don't do well together. =)