PDA

View Full Version : My son the firemen

Marigold2
12-05-2009, 12:12 PM
Third son passed his firemen's test this morning with a 90.
I am so proud of him.
He starts his EMT courses in January.
This is a photo of him and I at his wedding in Sept.

Ellie thank you so much for the new siggy. You are so talented and sweet Whisk-Luva.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/Marigold2/JasonAshley068.jpg

lizbud
12-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Well, that's reason to celebrate for sure. Congratulations to him and
to a proud mom too.:)

moosmom
12-05-2009, 12:52 PM
That is AWESOME!!! Congratulate him for me. I know how proud you are!

Tell him I said Good Luck with the EMT Course. I took it and worked as an EMT for over 20 years. Great work but strenuous. Lift with the legs not with the back.

Karen
12-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Congratulations, you must be so proud! So many kids want to be firefighters when they grow up, and he actually has done it!

Medusa
12-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Excellent accomplishment and he's handsome, too. Quite the combo. :)

Marigold2
12-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Thank you all, he has done all the hard work himself. He has come such a long way from when I first met him at 16. He never had any hugs or encouragement before that. The first time I hugged him he was like a deer in the head lights. My heart cried out for this young kid so smart and so gentle and talented.
He was 3rd in his class. :)
And Mary you are right he is very handsome, that isn't even a good picture of him, it's the older women who are always staring at him. When we are out together at the store or dinner you should see the 30 and 40 year olds eyeing him. I have even had men tell me how handsome he is. I have cast a lot of dirty looks mind you right back at these people. Geez:rolleyes: