PDA

View Full Version : Hello Ginger

lizbud
12-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi sweetheart.:love: You sure a a cute little bundle of fur.:) I was
very impressed on how well you learned all of your training classes.
Sounds like you are a very smart & loving pup.:) I hope you & your human
have a long , happy anmd healthy life together. She loves you so much.:)
Congratulations on being our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending many
hugs & kisses just for you Ginger.:)

Daisy and Delilah
12-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello to you, gorgeous girl!! Ginger is a perfect name for you. We love Corgis and you are a perfect example of your breed. We can't be more impressed with your list of accomplishments. We agree with your Mom. You are a great doggie!! We can understand why she is a better person today because of you, sweetheart!!! Congrats on your big day as our most honorable DOTD!!! Please tell that lucky Mom of your's to give you tons of kisses from us to help celebrate your big day today!! Happiness always!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Finally Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Momo
12-05-2009, 03:04 PM
Ginger - you are a lil' golden gem! Such a lovely lil' Corgi!
Enjoy your DOTD status, smart girl! :)

3Catcondo
12-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Hey Ginger,
Congrats on DOTD. Corgis are a great breed, my mom has 3. I bet you bring your human lots of joy. :love:

tatsxxx11
12-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Hello there beautiful Ginger girl, cutest, most loved pupper on the planet!:love: Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! We here at my house are huge Corgi lovers...even my Lab Star does a mean Corgi imitation (long story:p:D). And as most of us dog people here on Pet Talk are, well acquainted with the "big bed" maneuver, too! But where else would the most loved doggie on earth sleep but next to her Mom, keeping her body, and heart warm!:love:

Yes Ginger, you are one smart, most talented and accomplished pup, valedictorian of your class no less!:eek::cool: But it's as your Mommy's best friend and loving companion that your star shines most brightly! We here on Pet Talk so often comment, how our canine best friends have transformed our lives; teaching us so much about life, and how to be better people! You have done and been all that and more, Ginger! And your Mommy is truly, truly blessed to have you as her best friend and soul mate, for life!:love:

Hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day, celebrating with your Mom; be spoiled rotten and showered with all the love your big heart can hold! Hugs and a zillion smoochies to you beautiful Ginger, our extra special and most deserving Dog of the Day!:love::love::love: