PDA

View Full Version : I have a serious O.C.S.D.

Husky_mom
12-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Obsessive Compulsive Shopping Disorder that is..:p

I found a nice site and went bonkers shopping.. I have most my Christmas presents.. just missing a couple.. for my kid and dad.. the rest is fully covered.. even for next years bdays... I didn´t spent THAT much :P but tons of stuff i just could not pass and wait till later as maybe then I woudln´t be able to get them when I needed them.. hehe

I also got a few stuff off ebay and still bidding on a couple more.. awaiting a quote for combined shipping and I´m done... for now...;)

to make things worse hubby asked me to shop a few thing for him to give (boss and brother)... and I ended up getting a few for him too hehe... now he just needs to get his parents something...

the bright side is I´ve spent overall about $100.00 or less... really!!.. I´m so proud.. haha

Moesha
12-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Are you going to share the site with us? I love finding deals on things and shopping for people. Several different people have told me that I should be a personal shopper. Shopping is much better when spending other people's money!

Husky_mom
12-04-2009, 05:27 PM
sure!!.. hehe.. dealextreme.com

many awesome gadgets and best of all.. cheap and free shipping WORLDWIDE!!

the other is regular ol´ebay... ;)

Freedom
12-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Thank goodness Moesha asked the site name. Er, wait, now my wallet is in trouble!

Search dog clothes! Many have sol out but there are still some interesting items.

Twisterdog
12-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I have that disorder, too. Hello, my name is Shanna, and I'm addicted to eBay. Sad and ugly. Although I do save a ton on Christmas presents!